|43|

A few things could've happened right then.

1) I could've laughed in his face, and rolled my eyes

2) I could've jumped up and started attacking Lucifer for however he did this.

Let's just say I went with the second option and leave it at that. Just kidding, I totally laughed in his face.

"Yeah right, now what really is wrong with me?" I snorted, and the doctor looked uneasy, biting his lip and glancing back and forth between us.

"That is the truth." Lucifer assured, and anger started rising in my veins.

"What did you just say?" I asked, my temper on edge. Oh I was so going to flip option two on him.

"You actually are pregnant, Cassandra. Why would I lie about that?"

And then option two took place. I went ape on his ass.

I jumped up from the bed and lunged at him, screaming and clawing away at his flesh with my human nails, seeing as my werewolf claws weren't exactly available at the moment.

Lucifer tried plying me off, but I clung to him like a second skin, and no, not for sexual reasons or from happiness, I was basically assaulting him as much as I could without being pried off.

I tugged at his hair, scratched, punched, and screamed profanities at Lucifer, and all he did was calmly attempt to get me off him.

And when he successfully did, I only leaned against the cheap bed, my hair a wild mess.

"How?!" I growled.

"Well-"

"I swear to God-" Lucifer hissed at the mention, "if you raped my unconscious body I will-"

"No, I did no such thing. It wouldn't be possible for a baby to grow in your uterus if it wasn't preformed properly or surgically, or by magics."

"Then what you're saying is..."

"The answer to how would be surgically or by magic. We used magic."

"N-no-" I suddenly felt dizzy, and no, not from the pregnancy. Pure terror. "I-i'm 17-"

"A very mature girl for your age, too, wouldn't you agree? Especially because of your years events."

"That doesn't mean I'm mature enough to be a mother!" I yelled, and Lucifer's eyes shifted to another shade of red.

"It doesn't matter if you aren't ready because you will have to be sooner or later!"

"I would've never had a child with you, Lucifer!" I growled, and he tilted his head.

"I like the way my name sounds on your voice, probably would like it better when you're screaming it-"

I lunged again, interrupting him from continuing, because frankly I've heard enough.

"Never did I ever want a child this young, and especially with anyone but Chase, you prick!" I screamed in a frenzy, and that's when I felt the prick of a needle on the back of my neck.

"You motherfucker." My voice trailed, and Lucifer just started carrying me somewhere out the room, my strength instantly distinguished.

"Chase is out of the picture, darling, I suggest you stop holding onto him."

Chase 

"This is what? The third time she's been kidnapped?!" I yelled, tugging on my hair as I paced the room.