|32|

Chase 

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!" I roared, picking up another glass table and smashing it against the closest wall. The sharp prices scattered across the floor, creating a hazardous mess. I ran a hand through my already messy hair, trying to take deep breaths. Cassandra had just vanished. The security cameras showed her being circled by disturbing monsters, that were chanting, and then she passes out and vanished. Did I mention that guy was also there?!

"Chase, you need to think responsibly about this-" my dad started again, but I broke again.

"What would YOU do if MOM vanished?! Hmm?!" My dad looked at me with now stern eyes, his nostrils flaring. My mom walked over behind him slowly and placed her gentle hand on his shoulder, it seemingly helping his attitude.

"Son, I understand what you are going through, and I'm trying to help, so don't yell at me!" My father boomed.

"I just want her back." My voice cracked with sorrow and desperation.

"We'll find her, but right now we need to focus on the pack. Rogues are getting more threatening towards us around borders, leaving some suspicious clues. They're getting closer and closer to coming into the territory."

"The pack needs a distraction, though, don't they? The future Luna has always been around for an optimistic distraction away from dangerous problems. Cassandra seemed fit to do that before her own personal problem got in the way..." I trailed off.

"I'm sure your mate can handle anything on her own." My dad spoke and I shrugged.

"I'm just scared she'll fall under the temptation." My eyebrows furrowed in a frown.

"You know," my mom started with a smile hinted on her lips. "Girls can be pretty hardheaded," I smiled. "And badass."

×∆×

Cassandra

It's been a week. Somehow, I've managed to not break down and go attempt homicide on Satan, but also managing to contain my anger until training.

Lucifer has been the one to train me, and when he wasn't available he wouldn't let me train at all. Maybe it was because only the men down here were trainers.

Yes, over the past week Lucifer has become more possessive over me. Every time another man looks at me he growls, but different than Chase did. It sounded more demonic than animal-like. He would sometimes attempt to put his hand on me, or find someway to touch me, but I managed to get him off me.

No matter what they said and told me about the earth and the beings on there, it never changed my view on my people. They tried hypnotizing me, casting a spell, drugs, stern lecturing, possession, but it never worked. They wanted to enforce pain, but Lucifer fought against it thankfully. I've been through enough pain already as it is.

"Cassandra, please come out. We need to go somewhere." Lucifer told me through the door. I had just gotten out of the shower, rather hot water might I add, and had been staring in the grand mirror. I had dark circles under my eyes, my hair had fell down my back in wet ringlets, and my freckles on my nose were very prominent. My skin was a ghostly white, different than the normal tan I had. This is definitely close to my breaking point.

"I'm about to barge in there and drag you out, even if you don't have clothes on." Lucifer interrupted my thoughts, and I tore my eyes away from my reflection, scrambling for my clothes.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I barked back.

"That's a shame, I wouldn't have minded a sneak peak." I heard his footsteps walk away from the door with a snicker.