Chapter 7

After that chat they wanted to watch a movie.

During the movie I realized that I don't know anything about them at all. Like jobs. And themselves in general.

After the movie ended I decided to ask them.

"What do you guys do?"

"Ummm..... Louis wanna take that one?" Niall asks. Or I'm assuming Niall said that. "Umm... We're famous. Also known as the biggest boy band in the world."

Wow

"So that means you have a lot of fans?" I ask kinda scared. They all nod.

Great. Note sarcasm

"I'm going to head to bed." It's 8 o'clock. Too early but today's been....eventful.

"You didn't eat your dinner yet." Harry says. "I'm not hungry." "Alyssa." Louis says in a tone that I don't want to find out what it means.

I sigh. "What's for dinner?" "Mac and cheese. "What's that?" They all look at me. "What?"

"You've never had Mac and cheese before?" Niall asks. "No."

"You poor child! Let's get you some." He starts running towards you.

"Ahhhhhh!" You scream at the top of your lungs.

"Niall put her down your scaring her." Liam says trying not to laugh at Niall.

When he puts me down I immediately go sit in a seat at the table. Just for safety reasons.

I hope things aren't always like that.

VOTE
COMMENT
Share w/ friends