Chapter 53

(warning: there will be time skips in this chapter and in the next one)

"Alyssa is that everything? Remember there's no turning back." Louis calls up to me.

I sigh as I look around my bedroom trying to think if I'm forgetting something.

I check my backpack one more time. Art book. Check. Art utensils. Check. Phone charger. Check. Earbuds. Check. Phone. Check.

I close my bag then walk to the door of my room. I look at it one more time before I shut the light off and walk out closing the door.

I trudge down the stairs. The boys smile at me then stand up walking towards the door.

I follow behind them. Harry wraps his arm around me. I look up at him and he smiles lightly at me.

We walk out the door and Liam locks it. The boys pile on the tour bus. Me being the last one on.

I look around. There is a couch in the front along with a table and chairs with a small fridge across from it. I walk down the skinny hallway to see the bunks.

There were three on each side. I walk to the very back of the bus pressing a button in which a door opens. There is another couch with a big tv screen. The boys were all sitting on the couch.

They draw their attention to me. "Well? What do you think?" Niall asks smiling at me.

I slowly nod. "It's something." I smile lightly. They smile back then go back to whatever they were doing.

"Why don't you go get some sleep babe." Zayn says.

"Sure. I'll try." I shrug then walk away from them going back to the bunks. "Which one is mine?" I ask confused.

"One of the bottom bunks. Doesn't matter which." Louis says. I nod and pick the bunk on the right side.

I climb in setting my bag at the opposite side of the bunk bed. I get comfortable sighing and try to fall asleep.

I lay here for about an hour with no avail. I check the time. 7:48 A.M. I groan and turn my body over.

I hear a chuckle and look in that direction. I see Liam standing there watching me.

"Can't sleep?" He asks. I sigh and shake my head no. He smiles. "Why don't you come get some breakfast? Harry made some eggs and bacon on the stove top." He tells me. I look back to my bunk and nod. It's not gonna hurt anyone.

I get out my bunk and walk over to the front of the bus. I smile lightly when I see Niall and Harry. I sit down next to Niall whose waiting for Harry to finish.

He smiles at me and kisses my head. "How'd you sleep?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Not at all." I groan and lean my head on his shoulder. He chuckles nodding then harry places two plates in front of us. Then sits down across from us with his own plate.

"Where are the others?" I ask as I eat a piece of bacon.

"Louis and Zayn are asleep. Trying to get ready for our show tonight." Harry says taking a sip of water.