Chapter 40

I laugh as Blake throws a marshmallow in the air and Jackson missed it. The marshmallows bounces off his nose and onto the couch.

He groans since it's like his 12th attempt. He's really bad at this.

I got about five out seven and he's only gotten two.

Blake throws another one to Jackson and he gets it in his mouth.

Jackson sighs and falls back on the couch over exaggerating. Blake and I laugh then sit next to him.

We lay there for about five minutes in complete silence only the tv making noise.

Blake's phone rings suddenly and he answers it.

"Hello? ..... yeah he's here ...... I don't know..... I'll tell him ..... yeah okay..... bye" he says then hangs up and looks at Jackson.

"Bro why aren't you answering your phone?" Blake says and I turn to look at Jackson.

He shrugs "I don't hear it." He stands up and feels his pockets.

"I'll be back I'm gonna go check the house." He says and goes to the door walking out.

I sit up and look to Blake. "So what you wanna do?" I ask him as I stare at him.

He shrugs "we could go for a walk or go to the mall. I don't know. You?" He says looking back at me.

I run my hands through my hair as I think "lets go to the mall. I can't go for long walks sooo." I shrug.

He nods and stands up. He helps me up. "Need help getting up the stairs?" He asks.

I think for a second as I look to the stairs. I shake my head no and he nods.

I limp over to the stairs and go up then step by step.

When I get to the top I go to my room and walk in my closet.

I go through my clothes and sigh as I go through the same shirt about five times.

I grab a tie dye shirt and a pair of light blue jeans.

I undo my boot on my leg then put my jeans on carefully. I put my boot over my jeans then grab my deodorant.

I put my deodorant on then put my shirt on. I throw my hair up into a bun then put my black sandal on.

I walk out of my room and go downstairs. I see Jackson is back but he's with Arizona.

She smiles when she sees me and I smile back. When I get down I go over to her and hug her tightly. She hugs me back.

I haven't seen her since after practice the day I broke my ankle.

We let go of each other and valen puts his arm around my shoulder. "I told Louis we are going to the mall." He tells me as we head out.

I nod and smile up at him then look back to Arizona and Jackson in front of us.

After a couple of minutes we reach the mall and walk inside. We go straight to the food court and grab some Chick-Fil-A.

Arizona and I go find a place to sit while the boys go order our food. We sit down at an empty booth next to each other.

"So what's going on with you and Jackson?" I smile wide and she blushes.

"Nothing is going on. We are just friends." She says and I know she's lying.

"Come on. Tell me the truth. I won't tell anyone." I plead and give her my puppy dog eyes.

She sighs then says "okay. I don't really know what's going on with us. But I do know that I like him more than a friend." She blushed deeper and I squeal quietly.

"That's so cute. I'm sure he feels the same about you." I tell her and smile then the boys plop down in the seat next to us.

We look to them and smile then start eating and talking.

We laugh a couple of times before four chairs are pulled up to our table and four people.

Blake, Jackson, Arizona and I look to them and laugh when we see Jace, Zac, Chloe, and Caroline.

Soon enough we are all having different conversations.

Im talking to Blake as he tells me a funny story.

I start choking from laughing and take a sip of my drink to cool down. We stay talking for a few minutes before we all get up and throw our food away.

We go walk around the mall all talking.

I hit Blake chest and he yells quietly. "What was that for?" He grumbles and runs his stomach.

"Look." I whisper and nudge my head forward to Jackson and Arizona who were holding hands.

Blake looks at them and nods then goes over and talks to Jace. I watch as he walks away and shrug then go by Caroline and Chloe.

We talk about how cute they are and they update me about practice.

Turns out our players are really good.

Hey guys!! Sorry for not posting Thursday. I was very busy and I'm posting this now because I had to cheer all Wednesday and Tuesday not getting home till late. I would have updated tomorrow but it's my birthday and I didn't want to post it because I would have forgotten. I might post again this weekend though. We will see but I love you all so very much!