Chapter 27

"Do you think it's because of the schizophrenia?? Or she just had a panic attack like usual. I mean something must have made her hide in a corner." I hear someone say.

"Mr. Tomlinson, we think she might have had a panic attack and then her schizophrenia added to it. You need to get to start taking her pills. If you don't this will get worse." I hear another person say.

Then it got quiet. I hear the door open and close.

"It's okay Louis. She will get better and everything will be fine." That sounded like Niall but then again it could be Harry.

I still get everyone confused.

"I know. I just........ need some fresh air." He says. Then I hear footsteps and the door opening then closing.

It's gets really quiet then after 30 minutes, or what it felt like, I started trying to open my eyes.

After the 50th try it worked. I looks around the room to see Liam and Harry on their phones. Zayn was staring off into space and Niall was on the phone talking quietly.

I sit there for a little looking around when Zayn suddenly said "Alyssa? When did you wake up?" He scratches the top of his head in confusion.

I jump a little and all the boys look at me surprised that I'm awake.

"Is Louis mad??" I ask as I try to sit up.

Niall looks at Zayn. Zayn shrugs. "He needs to think a few things through. He's not mad just being a parent." Liam says then glares a little at Niall and Zayn.

I nod then say "can someone come lay with me??" I blush deep red and look away.

I hear footsteps and the bed dips down. I look up and see Harry, I scoot over a little and he gets in. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me into him.

I lay my head on his chest and the rest of the boys go downstairs to get something to eat.

I feel Harry pull me closer a little. He started humming a song then stopped. "Keep going." I told him and closed my eyes.

I could feel his smile even though I couldn't see it. He rubbed arm and started singing again.

"I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes
I know how it goes from wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other
Tight like us
Did they ever fight like us

You & I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You & I
Not even the Gods above
Could separate the two of us
No nothing can come between
You & I
Oohh You & I"

He got quieter as he reached the end of the song and I fell asleep to the sound of his voice.

Harry's POV

I sang to her till she fell asleep. She seemed to really like it.

I push her hair out of her face and she moves a little. I hear the door open and I look up.

"Oh hey Louis. You feel better??" I say to him and he nods.

He walks over to the other side of Alyssa and grabs her hand. "I love her. She's my daughter and I just..... hate how she's going through all of this. She's only 11 almost 12." He says then sighs.

"It's fine mate. You just worry about her. Just think Essen as any parent." I say and reach over to pat his back.

"Yeahh. So where are the rest of the boys? And I thought she woke up?" He rubs her hand with his thumb.

"The boys went to go get food. And yeah she did then I sung her back to sleep." I say and go to stand up but she stops me.

I smile and laugh a little along with Louis. I lay back down and she rubs against me. "But okay." Louis says then lays his head on the bed.

I laugh a little and the door opens. They boys walk in and smile slightly when they see Alyssa asleep and Louis next to her.

"I can feel things are gonna get better." Liam says and smiles as he looks at all of us.

We nod our head in agreement and move Alyssa's hair out of her eyes.

"Yeahh me too." I whisper close to her ear and relax on the bed.

(7 votes for next update)