Chapter 20

Recap

"I told the doctor to get the pills." He says. I turn over so I can't see his face. "See, he does think your crazy." He sighs.

He turns me over to face him. "It's for the best Alyssa." He says. "So you think I'm crazy?" I ask him. "It'll help you. That's what it's made for. I just want you to get better."

So he does think I'm crazy. That's very disappointing.

Alyssa's POV

I don't say anything. I don't know what to say. "I do. Go kill yourself." The voice in my head says. I just turn back over and try to go to sleep. I was about to fall asleep when the door opened.

"Hey Lou. How is she?" I think that was Niall, asks. I hear Louis sigh deeply before he says "I don't know anymore. It feels like we take two steps forward only to be knocked 5 steps back. The doctor says she might have depression, anxiety, insomnia, and a little schizophrenia. And she didn't even want them. I told her we're getting and I'm pretty sure she's mad at me now." 

"I'm pretty sure it has something to do with her past. Don't let it get to you too much. She still needs to try to trust us." Zayn says. Yeah I don't think that's going to happen. "I'm going out. I need some time to think." Louis says and I hear him getting up.

A series of 'okays' go around the room.

I feel the bed dip down which means someone sat on it. I groan and move over. I open my eyes and come face to face with four faces. They all smile down at me. I notice that Harry is the one sitting beside me.

"Did I hurt him?" I ask as I sit up and play with my fingers.

They all sigh. Liam pulls me closer to him and says "He's fine. He just needs time to adjust to the fact that it's going to take you a while to trust him and us." I nod. "So how are you feeling?" Zayn asks. 

"Good." I say and lay back down. They all chuckle at me and kiss my head. Then I finally go to sleep.

This chapter is just a filler for now. Hope you enjoyed!