Chapter 22

I know the boys heard me. I know they know why. I know they want me to trust them. I know they care for me.

I just can't trust them. They could just be tricking me. They may be famous but it could be fake. It's just too much to risk.

We finally make it back to the house. Everyone gets out the car almost faster than lightening. I walk out and look at the house from the outside.

It looked like your average famous house. Two stories with a chandelier that you can see from the top window on the second floor from the outside.

The wallpaper on the outside was a cream color with white Windows and a cream and white front door.

"Alyssa! Are you out here?" I heard Niall yell. He soon saw me looking at the house. He walks up to me.

"Are you going to come in?" He asks and I look at him. "What?" He asks curiously.

Then Louis came out. "Niall? Did you find her? Oh."

He walk behind us and pushed us into the house. "Why were you guys just standing outside?" Liam asked.

Niall looks to me and expects me to answer. But instead I go up to my room.

I walk through and close the door. I just look around my room looking for something to do.

There was a computer on my desk along with a few other technology stuff but I don't want that. I moved it out the way and opened the drawer.

I saw a art notebook along with some color pencils. They were the really expensive kind. I shrugged and just started drawing.

I must've been drawing for a while because someone knocked on my door and said to come down for dinner.

So I got up and looked at it. It was a girl looking at the sky through a window.

I decided to put it somewhere safe, so I put it in a folder I found

I walked downstairs to see Harry putting some food on a plate and handing it to the boys.

I walk up to Harry looking to see what he made. He made steak with corn and peas. Yay.

"Louis took your food." He says and moves somewhere. I nod my head. Thinking about what happened the last time he tried to get me to eat.

I walked into the dining room and saw my plate which had the least bit of food but it was still a lot of food.

I sat down and looked at it. They were already digging into their food and I'm pretty sure Niall was done and getting seconds.

I ate a few pieces of the steak and some of the corn. I just wasn't hungry.

I could feel Louis eyes burning into me. I sigh and push my food around some more.

"Alyssa you eat your food. It's not something you play with." He says. I don't say anything. What's the point.

I nod my head letting him know I heard him. Then i put my fork down and started to get up.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks. "Upstairs." I say and stop what I was doing. "You didn't finish your food Alyssa. Sit back down." Louis says and it seems like he's trying to bite something back.

"In not hungry." I say and look at the floor. "Alyssa." He says in a warning tone.

I think for a minute and when I see his hands go on the table I walked back to my seat but he walked past me and into the kitchen.

I forced myself to eat a few pieces. Louis walked back in with some in his hands. He set a water bottle and 2 pills on the table.

"Take this." He says and sits back in his seat. "Mate you can't force her to take it." Liam says. Zayn and Niall nod along.

I think these are the pills the doctor prescribed me.

Louis ignored them and repeated himself. "Alyssa. Take them." I look at Harry and he looks as if to not so I shake my head no and move them away from me.

He gets up and walks towards me turning my chair to face him. I'm pretty sure everyone could see the fear evident in my eyes. "Louis." Zayn says.

"If you take the pills you can be finished with dinner. Other than that, you are going to be sitting here until you ate at least 1/3 of your food." He says semi harshly.

I'm pretty sure I'm making him mad. And let's just say that I'm scared.

"Alyssa you can go to your room." Liam says while looking at Louis. Louis turns and glares at Liam. Harry and the rest of the boys are telling me to go but I'm too scared to move.

This reminds me of what happened when I was with my parents. Tears started to spring into my eyes.

Niall was then by me telling me it's okay and that things are going to be fine. I shook my head and ran out of the dining room,up the stairs and into one of the boys room. I quickly locked the door beind me. 

It was most likely Harry's room. Why do I always run into the boys' room but not my own? Hm... that's weird. 

I sat on the bed and thought about my parents. Then I heard a knock at the door. "Alyssa? It's me love, can you open the door?" Harry asks. I don't respond.

Why does something always happen to me? I'm tired of things happening. Mostly because they are  always bad and never good.

I still remeber those cold, dark days with my parents and all the things they've done to me. From when my dad first hurt me and when my whole family fell apart. Those were the worst years of my life but when I thought things wuld get better they didn't, they only got worse.

For the rest of the night, I let my past haunt me till I felll asleep with tears streaming down my face.

VOTE

COMMENT

Share w/ Friends :)