Chapter 11

Day With Louis
Part 1

After the whole mall incident I've been been scared when I've been left alone. I was afraid that someone would scare me.

Every time Louis would try and leave I would plead for him to stay unless he had to go somewhere then Zayn would come in and sing me to sleep.

After a while I've been hanging with the others more now than Louis. I feel like a burden to him. So now I'm trying to stay away from him unless I have to. And the rest of them also.

"Alyssa! Can you come down here?" Louis yells. Great. Also, not only to help the fact that I was getting better but my nightmares have been back since the mall. It was starting to go away until then so now I sleep with Liam.

Liam because he made me come to him to sleep because he heard my thrashing and screaming well than the other boys.

"Yes?" "Okay so me and you have the WHOLE day to ourselves. It was really hard to do mostly because the boys didn't want to leave but anyways. What you wanna do?" Be left alone. "It doesn't matter." I say while not looking at him.

"Oh come on. There's got to be something you want to do." He whines. Yeah I don't want to be bothered. "Um...you pick something." He nods and thinks. Then a smile or more like a smirk appears in his face.

"Go get dressed." He says. "Aren't you going to tell me?" He shakes his head no. And I roll my eyes and walk towards the stairs. "Don't roll your eyes at me Alyssa Tomlinson." He tells me while I am going up the stairs. Ugh.

I decided to throw on a Tomlinson 91 shirt for Louis's sake. With some jean shorts and black vans. I pulled my hair back into a sleek ponytail. I grabbed all my wrist bands and put them on.

I walked downstairs to see Louis wearing the same thing as me but with jeans instead of shorts. Wow.

"Hey! You look exactly like me." He smiles so big. I nod. And he gives me a look. A look that says 'what did I tell you, you aren't supposed to do that'. I didn't even think that rule still applied. Well till now.

"Come on. Let's go we've got a lot of things to do today." He says and grabs me by my arm pulling me out the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask when we get into the car. "It's a surprise." He grins from ear to ear. "You can get comfy. It's a 30-45 minute drive." "Okay."

"Alyssa. Wake up. We're here." I can feel Louis shaking me but I don't want to walk so I'll see how far this goes. "Come on. Get up." He whines. "I'll let you get in my back." I jump up out of the car while he is smirking. "Turn around." He sighs. I jump in his back and he doesn't stumble. Weird.

He walks inside the place. I don't know what it is or where we are but it looks a nice. He walks to the counter with me still on his back.

"What's your shoe size?" "5 1/2 or a 6" he nods and then he grabs the shoes on the counter. He walks towards some kinds of area where this alley like thingy is. "Hey Louis where are we?" "We're at a bowling alley. That has a combined skating ring." I nod. Wait what is that. "What is a bowling alley and skating ring?" (I know I am making her completely oblivious to things like this but it helps with her background and things like that)

"A bowling alley is where you roll a ball and it has to hit pins on the opposite side. And a skating ring is where you put on skates and you roll around in a ring like they do for ice skating." He explains. That makes sense now.

He puts me down and sets up stuff for the bowling alley. "Okay so I'm going order some food. DON'T go anywhere and if something happens scream my name okay?" He ask/tells me. "Okay." And then he walks away.

I was sitting there looking around when 2 girls approached me. "Hey. Aren't you Louis Tomlinson's daughter?" I nod. "So how did you get a father like him? One asks. I was about to respond when the other one answered. "Yeah I mean look at her. She's ugly and is a selfish person. Did you see her on the video of him saving her in the crowd. She was just pretending. Your such a fake." She says to her friend but mostly talking to me.

"You should just go die. Nobody is going to miss you. Not even Louis, he only feels bad for you." That hurt. "So do us all a favor and go die." And then they walk away with me being on the verge of tears.

Then Louis comes back with food. "Hey I got 2 burgers with fries is that okay?" He asks while sitting the tray and drinks down. "Yeah." I say while wiping my fallen tears.

After he taught me how to play we payed one round and decided to go to the ring. The girls words kept repeating in my mind. And when we got on the ring they were glaring at me.

I was skating then I suddenly fell. And Louis was on the whole other side of the ring. Once he sees me fall and practically runs to me. The girls see him running to me and they dash off.

"Are you okay?!" He asks panicking. I just give a smile and a nod. "Perfectly fine." "Is that Louis from One Direction?!" A girl screams. Then all eyes are on him and girls start to run towards us. He picks me up bridal style and runs to a booth take our shoes off. I slip mine off easily because they were kinda lose but I was panicking really bad on the inside.

Once he slipped on his shoes he grabbed my hand and we dashed towards the car and got in. He tries to drive as quickly out the parking lot as he can without hitting people. As we were driving away I saw the two girls.

They were smirking because they felt accomplished. Probably becomes I feel like a burden more than I should. And probably that Louis will want to get rid of me because he can't meet his fans because they are practically all he cares about.

Well it was probably working

(A/N can you guys please vote for this story. It would mean a lot. Not saying that I don't appreciate the ones who are already reading it but if you like it then you should vote (right?)

The only reason I request this is because I can't tell how many people are reading it on my phone. So this will help me know who.

But anyways, the ones who are reading it

I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU

I'm probably exaggerating but yeah. So thank you for reading.)

VOTE
COMMENT
Share w/ Friends