Chapter 31

Alyssa's POV

(I decided to be very nice to all of you and start off with Alyssa. haha enjoy!)

Blake crossed his left foot over the right. I looked between them. "Hey. Let's play a game. It's kinda like 21 questions but it's not easy questions." he smiles.

"Okay Blake you first." Jackson says as he runs a hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"Okay. Alyssa." he says I nod slowly scared at what he's gonna ask. "Did you miss us?" What?

---------

"W-what are you talking about?" I look at them confused and scared.

"You don't remember?" Jackson says and frowns. I get sad thinking I made him upset.

"We were your best friends. We acted as your brothers and sometimes protected you from your dad. Then we went into foster care together and we got adopted. We haven't spoken since...." I look at them.

They're only lying to you.

They want you to think you are special.

No one loves you.

Even Louis hates you.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath and nod. I try to think back.

"I-I don't remember such thing... How old were we when it happened?" I look at Blake seeing as Jackson wasn't looking at me.

"Six or seven years ago."

"I know you remember Lys." I snap my head toward Jackson when he said that. Lys. I haven't heard that name in forever. The only people who would call me that are my family and my two friends......

I look toward Blake "Plays football (soccer), plays baseball. Weird and known to be the bad boy. Will do anything for his brother, family, and very close friends. Loves meeting new people and he hopes to do something with his brother later on in the future" I say.

They both stare at me in shock. "You remember?" Jackson says.

I nod "I'm pretty sure I remember you. I hit got in the head hard which caused a concussion and some internal bleeding. Sorry." They stood up immediately with their fist clenched.

I got a little scared. And look away from them. "Who" Blake spits out angry ready to punch someone.

"No... no. It happened three years ago." I rub my arm. I can feel their gaze on me.

Next thing I know I'm laying on my bed with two bodies on top of me. I blink a few times then I hear 'sorry' repeated in my ear.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" I hear Louis' voice. Blake and Jackson jump off of me so quick.

By their stance, I can tell that they are glaring at Louis but I see them relax a little knowing it's not my dad or someone I'm blood-related to.

"Well?" He looks to me. "Alyssa. Who are they?" he asks as I hear foots climbing the steps.

"My friends Blake and Jackson Carter... We kinda go way back." He stares at me then they rest of the boys come into view.

"What's with all the screaming and shouting?" Harry asks as he looks between the three of us.

"He got angry because we were hugging Lys." Blake says and Jackson nods. "He thinks we were trying to rape her or something." Jackson adds.

The boys look at Louis and glare. "Really Louis!?" Liam says and Zayn smacks the back of his head.