Chapter 18

Narrators POV

After Alyssa had heard what Harry had they boys were never puts about what she was going do and say.

They all went up the stairs to where Alyssa was and Harry tried to explain why but she wouldn't let him.

She soon ran into her room and they boys though she was going to shut the door but she kept running to her bathroom. When she was in she locked the door. They boys started pleading for her to come out.

When she wouldn't come out they stopped tying for now.

The boys were all mad at each other. And themselves. They agree with Harry but they wouldn't reconsider it.

After a few hours had passed and she spent the night in there, the boys were to weak and sad to do anything.

That might Liam didn't sleep, at all. He stayed up all night worrying about what she was doing in the bathroom.

Harry and Louis cried till they fell asleep but woke up from a nightmare about losing and hurting Alyssa.

Niall hadn't slept and wasn't feeling all too well. He would usually eat until he felt better but he couldn't do that either.

Zayn looked like all of them combined. He hadn't slept all night but he did get an hour and that was only a nightmare of losing Alyssa. He was crying a lot and wasn't doing anything. He stayed up scrolling through pictures of Alyssa that he had taken. The boys even tried to help him get a little better but they couldn't.

He was the closest to Alyssa and felt more hurt but Louis also felt the same way but he doesn't get too affected by it because he's not that type of person.

They finally realized that they knew someone who could pick locks so they call their friend Michael from 5 seconds of summer. Once he picked the lock, they opened the door.

They all say around Alyssa and then Zayn shooed them out of the room so he could talk to Alyssa. The boys heard what he said and joined in.

He soon dropped Alyssa of in Louis's room. And at that moment Alyssa needed her father. But instead Harry went to the door and told Alyssa how he shouldn't of said that and he doesn't want her to become a bad person because of them.

Alyssa forgave him and he moved them to his bedroom knowing she didn't sleep last night. And they both feel asleep.

While that was going in the other boys decided that they were going to do something to make it up to Alyssa. Well everyone besides Zayn.

Zayn was still trying to figure out why Alyssa was afraid of them. They told her countless times that they wouldn't hurt her.

He believed that she knew that but something or someone was keeping her from actually believing it. And was going to find out what it was.

The easy way of course.

VOTE
COMMENT
Share w/ Friends