Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Louis's POV

I held her until she fell asleep. She has cuts all over her arms. I'm too scared to leave her alone anymore. The first time she cried and thought I didn't know about it. The second time she fell out of the chair. And this time she was hurt but I don't who did it.

It might have been her schizophrenia but I don't know.I don't know what to think about anything really. I just played with her hair humming along to a few songs when the door opened.

It was the boys, Simon, and Perrie. I sigh and gave them a look. They nodded their heads. Niall and Liam left along with Perrie. Zayn, Harry and Simon didn't leave though.

"Is she going to be okay?" Harry asks after a while of silence. I nod my head slowly letting out a small 'hopefully'. The boys and I need to think of something to help her get better.

We were gonna ask her if she wanted to start going to school but now, it is just the wrong time to tell her. She's scared of people i mean she barely talks to the us. I just want to get her comfortable around us at least.

But I definitely don't want to send her to a support group or counselor or therapist. Unless she wants to which I really doubt. This is one really complicated situation.

"Well I best be goingwa boys. I'll be back over in about a week to discuss some things with you and properly meet Alyssa." Uncle Si says with a chuckle before he leaves.

"I should go bring Perrie home before it gets really late. Need me to pick up anything?" Zayn asks. Me and Harry shake our heads no. He nods his head and leaves the room.

Harry decided to stay with me and for the rest of the night we talked about random stuff.

Alyssa's POV

I heard small talking throughout the room. I let out a quiet groan which earns a few chuckles around the room. I make myself more comfortable on this very relaxing surface. Which I thought was my pillow but I was very wrong, more like a person.

I let out a shriek and roll over to where I end up on the floor. I groan even louder than before. I instantly felt someone lift me up sit me down on the bed. I open my eyes to see Liam and Louis in front of me.

Where's Niall? I must have said it out loud because the boys laugh while Zayn says that he was in his room sleeping or eating which caused the boys to laugh even more. I look around and notice we are in my room.

"Did you all sleep in here?" I questions, my voice small and kind of quiet. Zayn, and Liam shake their heads no. I nod my head in understanding. "Not to be rude, but why are you all in here?" I say and look towards my feet dangling on the bed as if it's the best thing I've ever seen.

"We figured we could go out and spend some time together. Do you want to?" Louis asks me. I look at all of them, they were giving me puppy dog eyes.

I sigh before I say yes and that is when they start jumping for joy. It was actually funny and I let out a small giggle which caused them to look at me and jump for even more joy.

Suddenly the door was opened. "Could you guys keep it down!? I'm trying to sleep." Niall says then closes the door.

After he leaves the boys start laughing again and it's contagious. The only difference between the boys and I's laughter was the fact that they were choking and crying with I was letting out small giggles.

Oh no! What are they doing to me!

(A/N OMG Guys! We hit 1.8K! Thanks so much to all of you who read this books. You guys are the reason I still want to write it now.So thanks so much guys! I hope you allhave a great day! :)(: )