Chapter 28

The picture above is one of the sketches she drew.

It's been two weeks since I had a panic attack and passed out. I left the hospital the day after and the boys started getting busy with things.

They have been going to radio stations, interviews on talk shows and photoshoots. Of course I went with but I stayed in the dressing room.

The boys have been so tired to do anything lately. So I just sit and watch them lounge around. Right now they are sleeping in their rooms. It's 12:00 in the afternoon.

I would wake them but I don't wanna make them mad so I just sit and color all day. I was interrupted from thoughts my door opening. I look towards the door to see the boys.

"Good Afternoon Alyssa." Louis says and they walk into my room one at a time wearing shorts and a shirt with some running shoes.

I look at them confused. "So we know we have been very busy lately and since we have the day off we decided to spend our day with you at the park. So get dressed and meet us downstairs." Liam says and they rush out the room.

I sigh and get up. I walk to my closet and look for some clothes. I grab some black tights and a shirt that says Tomlinson and a number 1.

I grab some white tennis shoes and slip them on. I sigh hoping this ends well. I walk out my room and downstairs. The boys smile when they see me.

"Okay so you got the soccer ball Zayn??" Harry asks. Zayn nods and they start walking to the car. I follow them.

Niall was driving with Zayn in the passenger seat. Behind Niall was Harry and behind Zayn was Liam. Then it was me and Louis in the back. I'm just now noticing that I always sit in the back.

"Psst. Alyssa." I hear Louis whisper. I look towards him. "I love the shirt." He whispers and smiles. I smile back lightly.

"Oh and we invited my sister along with some of her friends and Zayn's girlfriend. We just want you to meet the people we hang out with mostly. I hope that's okay love." Niall says and looks through the rear view mirror.

I nod slightly a little scared thinking about the bad things that could happen. "T-that's fine." I say and stutter slightly. I feel Louis's hand rub my back softly and I relax a little.

Niall pulls into a park where two girls were playing tag. There was a girl that looked like Niall and her three other friends. My face pales a little. Why do I have to be socially awkward!

We get out the car and walk towards the girls. A girl with black and red hair runs up me. She picks me up and hugs me. "Oh my goodness! She's so cute!" She squeezes me in her arms and I gasp for air while the boys laugh.

"We know Tristia. Now could you put her down and not suck the life out of her. We would like to keep her alive." Louis says and laughs at the end. She sets me down and grumbles.

"Not my fault she's so cute." She says and I cough a little.

I stand closer to Liam who was next to me.

"Alyssa, this is my sister Megan and her friends Tristia, Abigail, and Amber." Niall tells me. I nod and look at them.

Megan looks exactly like Niall except she has green eyes. Tristia has black and red hair with brown eyes. Abigail has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. And Amber has black hair with brown eyes.

They are all very pretty. And it's easy to tell they all like one of the boys. I hope they are really nice. "So what do you do for fun?" Megan says and leans down to my short height.

I blush and look down. "I draw." I say quietly. They girls aww and hug me lightly. We start walking towards a soccer field. They all engage in conversations.