Chapter 50

I squeal. "It's freezing!!" I yell as I get soaked. I turn around to pick one up and get hit with another one. "Ahh." I shiver. "It's cold! Stop!"

She's too busy laughing to even recognize what I said. Now I'm gonna get her.

I throw a water ballon at her laughing face hard and busy out laughing when her face and hair is wet.

She glares at me and I gulp nervously. Then run inside the house trying to get away from her as she starts running towards me.

I run into the living room to see Niall with a bowl of popcorn walking to the couch. I run behind him grabbing his arm to make me turn.

He jumps, in assuming to my cold hands, and spills a good bit of his popcorn on the floor. "Hide me Niall!" I stand behind him while Demi comes and smiles.

"Do you know where lys went?" She asks and he nods. Niall moves out of my way letting her see me. I scream and start running again.

"Thanks a lot Ni-Ni." I yell as I run into the kitchen. "That's what you get for making me drop my popcorn." He responds and I roll my eyes.

I hid behind Liam "protect me Li-Li." He chuckles.

"Why are you wet?" He asks. "Demi and I are having a water balloon fight. And I threw one at her face. So now she's out to get me."

He shakes his head and goes back to playing on his phone.

"Have you seen a certain wet someone run in here?" Demi asks as she looks around the room then looking to Liam.

"No i think I saw her run into the game room." He says and points to a door that was in the living room.

She nods then runs off. Whew.

I move from behind him snd sigh slightly. "Whew now I can catch my breath. I'm going hide upstairs don't tell her." He just nods and I walk out of the kitchen to go upstairs.

I am walking down the hall and bump into Zayn. I fall on my butt and groan very loudly I might add.

I hear Zayn chuckle and hold his hand out to help me up. I take his hand but pull him down with me. I start laughing  and he glares at me.

I hear footsteps and see Louis coming down the hallway. Louis looks at us weird as we get up off the floor.

"Why were you both on the floor?" He asks and raises an eyebrow.

"He knocked me down so I pulled him down when he tried to help me up." I shrug. "Hey can you guys hide me? Or protect me?"

"For and from what? And why are you wet?" Zayn asks rubbing a hand through his hair.

"From Demi. We were having a water balloon fight and I threw one at her face then she chased me inside the house and now I'm hiding from her." They both shake their head laughing a little.

"Found youuuu." She songs creepily behind me. I shudder and quickly get behind Zayn and Louis. I push them apart so I can see her.

I noticed she grabbed one more. And gulp nervously. She smirks.

"I'm partially okay with this water balloon fight since you mostly did it outside. But don't get my clothes-"

I stop his sentence by pulling Zayn and Louis together as she throws the water balloons which makes them get soaked.

She groans as that was the last two water balloons we had.

I quickly step back away from Zayn and Louis. "Alyssa.... Demi...." Louis starts but Zayn interrupts him.