Chapter 26

(Harry's Chest.... Dang)

The boys decided that it would be fun to go and hang out for a while.

They also told me that they are going to start doing

photoshoots and gigs that I'm going to have to go with them all the time. I don't want to go though.

I think I'm starting to trust the boys well some of them right now. I've been very attached to Zayn but he's been with some girl and I don't think she likes me. But who does?

Next is Liam. He's like an older brother I used to have till he died. That's why I trust him so easily.

I didn't know I was crying until I felt a thumb wipe my cheek. I look up and see Niall.

"What's wrong princess?" He says and puts his arms next to my waist. I try not to notice them right there.

"Just thinking about something." I tell him. I can tell he's curious so I continue. "I was thinking about my brother."

His face goes into complete shock. "You have a brother? Do we need to go back and get him?! Which orphanage is he in?" He continues asking questions.

"He's dead! There is no orphanage. He's gone!" I yell and sob. Niall's face softens.

"Oh I'm sorry princess." He says and puts my head on his shoulder as I cry.

"It hurts." I tell him as I cry more. He nods his head and whispers comforting words in my ear.

He sets me on the bed and rubs my back.

"My father killed him. Me and my brother were already in the hospital because of him. He killed him right in front of me. He said 'This is what happens when you disobey me and do something like this!' I cried for weeks maybe months on end. We didn't have a funeral. He would have been 20 this year." I say and lay my head on his shoulder.

After a few minutes of him calming me down and me washing my face so it looks like I wasn't just crying for no reason. We walked down the stairs to see them waiting for us.

"Everything okay?" Harry asks. I nod my head and we head out the door.

"There are going to be bodyguards just incase anything crazy happens. So you'll be safe Alyssa. Okay?" Louis says when we get into the car. I nod my head and sit next to Harry.

Louis was driving. Niall was in the passenger seat. Liam and Zayn were in the middle. While Harry and I were in the back.

The boys decided that what we are going to do is going to surprise me. I'm kinda scared honestly.

I'm worried about the fans. The boys haven't introduced me to them yet but I know they won't like me.

I hear a long and hard car beep that scares me out of my thoughts. I quickly look to the front and see Louis honking the horn at a car in front of us.

The car honking was very familiar. It sounded the same as it did when I was 5.

~Flashback~

"Alyssa! Hurry up and get in the car before we are late." My mother yells as she runs to the car.

She picked me up and we walked quickly to the car. My brother was already in the car waiting for us.

She started the car and we were off. My brother and I were playing the license plate game when my mom suddenly beeped the horn.

"What's wrong mom?" My brother asks. She wouldn't stop beeping the horn. Like she was on replay.

"Nothing son. Just a dumbass driver on the road." She answers and minkes incoherent words under her breath.