Chapter 10

We finally arrive at the mall and I didn't know what or where anything was. I've actually never been in a mall before.

"Where are we starting at Alyssa?" Niall asks. "I don't know. I've never been in a mall before." I say looking at Louis. Next thing I know they are dragging me into stores like Forever 21, Aeropostale, Hot Topic, Blink, Abercrombie, ect.

After we were done we decided to go to the food court. Liam and Niall got subway. Zayn and Harry got McDonald's, and Louis and I got Chick-Fil-A.

Louis asked me what I wanted. I've never been here before so I just went with what sounded good. "The spicy chicken deluxe sandwich but hold the tomatoes. And for my drink I want lemonade." Louis looks at me like I grew two heads.

Then he unexpectedly hugged me and moved forward not letting me go. But I wasn't complaining. He ordered for both of us and then we waited. He kept looking at me and smiling and it made me keep shifting in my position. "Can you stop staring at me and smiling? You look creepy." I tell him while chuckling at the last part.

He was about to answer but they called our number for the food. After he grabs it he tells me what he was going to say. "What I was going to say was. Your saying more than like 3 words to me. That's why I was smiling and looking at you." He says while trying to contain his laughter from my earlier comment.

"Oh. Well I'm trying this thing. It's called speak more." I say while looking at him smiling. He nods his head and we find the rest of the boys at a big table.

We start eating after we sit down and they are all cracking jokes trying to get me to laugh. Only Niall and Louis have been able to though. "So where are we going now. I'm bored." I say to them. They all look at me shocked while Louis is smiling at them. Or he could be smirking. "What?"

They all shake there heads and act like its nothing. "Well why don't we rent movies and have a movie night." Harry suggests. We all nod and get up when something I hoped wouldn't happen happened. "OMG ITS 1 DIRECTION!"

Some random teenage girl screamed then it's like they all came out of nowhere. I couldn't find any of the boys and I was getting scared. I started whimpering. And then Louis appeared out of nowhere.

He picked me up even though they were practically grabbing at him. "It's going to be okay I promise." He told me. And all I could do was cuddle into him and cry into his chest. It took a lot of effort but when he finally made it out of there the car drove up and he hopped in still holding me.

When Liam started driving off Louis started comforting me. He kissed my forehead every once in a while and told me everything is going to be okay. It was working. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

We finally made it home and I couldn't be happier but I still felt shaken up. I'm pretty sure all the boys could tell. I didn't have to ask Louis to stay because he didn't even leave my side.

This isn't as bad as I thought

VOTE
COMMENT
Share w/ Friends