Chapter 8

After Dinner:

"Can I go to bed now?" I ask. It's 9:01 and I've been trying to go to bed ever since but I can't because I didn't eat at least half of my food.

"No. Your not leaving until you eat the rest of it. " Louis says for probably the 10th time.

"Louis what don't you understand?! I cannot eat that much food. It's not possible for me. Is that so hard for you to understand that?" I get up and run to a room. I can hear the boys running behind me. I run into one of the rooms but I don't know whose it is.

I locked the door. And climbed on the bed. And started crying.

Why did my life have to take a turn in the beginning?

Louis's POV

After her little out burst she started running for the stairs. We all ran after her, damn she can run.

She ran into Zayn's room. And locked the door. We all stood by the door to hear her crying.

"ALYSAA!" I yell through the door. "Open the door please." I say gently.

She's still crying. I just want to go in and cuddle her all night and tell her everything's fine and I'm sorry.

Man I messed up.

"We should let her take a breather. Liam says. I sigh.

"I don't want her to feel like she's going through this alone." I put my hands in my head. "She'll be alright." Harry says to comfort me. Or just showing support. Yeah the second one.

I nod my head and walk into my room. I sit on my bed.

I hope I can do better in the future.

Alyssa's POV

As I was crying the boys were talking. Why am I so selfish?!

Stupid stupid stupid I tell myself

Then there's a knock on the door.

"Alyssa?" It's Zayn. "Can I come in?" I don't say anything. "Please." I sigh.

I unlock the door and lay right back down facing the wall. He walks in and closes the door and sits on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks gently. "I don't know." I squeak while my voice cracks.

He sits at the head of the bed. And pulls me into his lap.

I guess he's not as scary as he seems. He knows how to give the best cuddles though.

"You know he just cares for you right? I sigh. "Yeah."

After a few moments of silence and of him drying my tears and calming me, Louis says. "How are you feeling?" From the doorway.

I don't say anything but I walk over to him and hug him. "I'm sorry." I say but it came out muffled. He chuckles. "No I'm sorry. I shouldn't of pushed you."

After he says that he kisses the top of my head.

I hope things are always like this.

VOTE
COMMENT
Share w/ friends