Chapter 14

Louis's POV

When I was holding her I was hoping she was going to calm down but she didn't.

"Louis let go. She's having a panic attack." Liam says. That only made me want to hold her tighter. When I still didn't let go Zayn and Harry pulled me off of her and out of the room.

When I was out of the room and in the living room I got mad from some unknown reason.

They were trying to calm me down but I wasn't having it. I started shouting incoherent words. Then I broke a vase.

Zayn tried to stop but him failing. They both tried and finally stopped me.

"Louis, you need to calm down." Harry says. "ME?! Calm down?" I shout. "No you need to calm down. WHY did you pull me out of the room?!" I shout at Harry which I never do. He got scared and didn't say anything so Zayn answered for him.

"Louis we pulled you out of the room for Alyssa's own good." He sighs. "I'm her father. I should be calming her down not down here." "Well then Lou you shouldn't of attacked her by hugging her. You scared her sh*tless. You put yourself in this situation!" Zayn yells at me.

"Guys can you talk or yell later she's sleeping. I don't want her awake again. She needs rest." Niall says. The boys nod while I just plop on the couch.

"Niall?" "Yes Lou?" "Is it my fault she's scared?" I ask. He doesn't say anything for a while. He looks at Zayn and Harry. "Yes it partially is. In the beginning no but what you did made it worse." He says and sighs.

I just get up and grab my coat. "Where are you going?" Harry asks. "Out." I say getting furious by the minute.

I can't believe they think that.

I headed to a bar and just stayed there thinking.

Was it really all my fault?

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

A/N I decided to do this thing where I upload this Christmas Eve Eve with a short chapter and I update tomorrow also with a short chapter then I upload on Christmas with a long chapter.

I think it's a good idea your guys should comment to let me know.

That's all BYE!

VOTE
COMMENT
Share w/ Friends