Chapter 37

Alyssa's POV

"Louis is gonna kill you!" Jackson says as they help me walk back home from practice.

"Who knew that she was going to worsen it by falling again." Blake mumbles rolling his eyes at his twin.

I wince when I feel one of them hoist me up more "Can both of you shut up before I kill the innocent and the guilty." I glare at the both of them and they shut up.

I groan and tell them to stop walking. I sit down out of the middle of the sidewalk. "This hurts like bonkers." I grab it gently squeezing my eyes tightly trying not to cry.

"Um...... Blake" Jackson starts and I lift my head looking up at him. I get confused when I see his eyes wide.

"Yeah Jackson?" He says and looks at him then follows his eyes. Blake's' eyes grow wide as well and Blake picks me up bridal style making me scream at his sudden movement.

He curses then says sorry and they start fast walking. "Where are we going? And why are you guys walking so fast?" I say holding onto Blake so he won't drop me.

Jackson whispers in my ear and I look towards it. I scream when I see my ankle. A bone is sticking out that should be inside.

I grab my leg when I see a clinic and Blake starts running faster almost speeding to the clinic. He runs in and yells "We need some help over here!"

Before he could really finish his sentence people came running once they say what the problem was.

I watched as Blake and Jackson watched me go into the back room they have. I sigh and rest back watching the doctors.

After a few minutes, one of the doctors examine it and she grabs it roughly making me scream. Then I suddenly started bleeding screaming in pain.

I hear a ringing noise as I slowly start to go out of consciousness. I feel myself being lifted before the world turned dark.

Jackson's POV

We are so fricken screwed. Well, Blake is, I'm not.

"Louis is going to kill us. Physically, mentally and emotionally." Blake says running a hand through his hair.

"What?! No, he's gonna kill you. It was your idea and I constantly told you shouldn't do it but you didn't listen to me." I state matter-of-factly making him groan. She probably hates me now. I think you've always hated me." He then says making the both of us chuckle.

"She doesn't hate you. She's fine. I promise. This is like the same time you dropped her when she was on your back when we were smaller. She could never hate you." I pat his back and look at him then look back towards the door that separates the front from the back.

I then hear her scream and the both of us jump up. I tell him to stay there while I go to the phone and call Cole hoping he answers. I watch as Blake runs over to me and we see Alyssa going to an ambulance and I sigh.

"Cole! Go to the hospital. Now! I don't care if you are busy. It's Alyssa." I say then jump when I hear him yelling back that he is coming and I sigh as I hang up then we run to the ambulance.

Surprisingly they let us get on and drive to the hospital. They immediately rush her into surgery and I comfort Blake who was as worried as a squirrel.

I hear yelling and see Cole running inside carrying his son. He sets him on my lap then goes over to the front desk asking about Alyssa.

After a few minutes, he walks back over here and looks at us. What did you idiots do?" He asks and I'm sure everyone could tell he was slowly getting enraged.