Chapter 45

I tap my fingers against the table humming to myself quietly. Or so I thought.

"Alyssa! Stop the tapping." Harry says giving me a look. This may be his fifth or so time of telling me to stop.

I groan. "Why do I have to be here anyway? I'm not the one who needs to do the song writing or the recording or the singing." I roll my eyes and fold my arms huffing.

They boys share glances with each other.

"Alright. I'll call Meghan to come pick you up. You can hang out with her instead." Louis sighs before pulling his phone out.

I sit up and start laughing. "If that's the case then just leave me here with you guys. She's the last person I want to hang out with." I shake my head still laughing quietly to myself.

"Alyssa!" Niall, Zayn and Liam exclaim at the same time. I look at them with a smile still on my face from laughing.

Harry shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair. Louis rubs the back of his neck not knowing what to say.

"I'm going get a snack from the vending machine." I say and stand up walking out before any of them could stop me.

I walk over to the vending machine and get a bag of chips. I open the bag and start eating the chips. I glance to the door of the studio then to the front door of the building.

Hmm. I smile to myself before I walk through the glass doors.

I walk down the street looking around at the city scenery. Who knew Los Angeles was so pretty.

I smile until I hear my name being called. I keep walking not wanting to see the boys

My arm is grabbed and I am turned around to face my brother. My smile comes back. "Hey Cole!" I hug him tight. He; however, moves my arms away from him.

"What are you doing out here alone?! You are supposed to be with Louis in the recording studio. He says frantically also a little angrily.

"I slipped out. It was boring plus I didn't want to go anyway." I tell him the truth and shrug.

"Alyssa. Those guys are probably worried sick right now. Come on." He grabs my hand and we start walking back. I try my best to stop him but it's no use.

"Can't I just spend the day with you? Louis asked me to go with Meghan but I didn't want to go. Can you just say you picked me up? Please." I say and give him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Alyssa.." He says then sighs. I smile when he agrees.

"You know. You are like the twentieth person to say my name today." I giggle.

"Then maybe you should stop doing whatever you are doing." he tells me as we are walking back. He opens the door to what I am assuming is his car.

I get in and watch as he gets in next to me. He pulls off and starts driving.

"Speaking of Meghan.. What is this I'm hearing about you not liking her but you agreeing that it would be okay if Louis marries her?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

I shake my head scoffing a little. "Let me guess who told you that, Zayn."I look at him and Cole sighs.

"He just thinks you've made the wrong decision. You should have been honest with Louis. Even if it would have crushed him." He says then pulls into the driveway of a home.

"Everything will be fine. Once they get married, I will be out of the picture." I say the last part to myself then get out. "So is this place yours?" I smile look at him then the house.