Chapter 21

Alyssa's POV

When I woke up from my nap, I see all the boys around the room. I think that Zayn and Louis are the only ones up.

I turn over and I was right. I see Zayn on his phone, as usual. And Louis talking to someone.

Zayn looks over at me and smiles. He gets up and sits next to the bed. "Your going home tomorrow." He says and smiles. Finally.

I nod my head and look to Louis. I smile at him and he smiles back. He walks out the room still on the phone but with a smile on his face the whole time.

"He's happy." I whisper with a smile and look at Zayn. He nods his head and kisses my forehead.

"Go back to sleep. It's eleven." He says. I nod my head as he gets up.

I grab his arm before he could get too far. "Stay?" I ask him hoping he will say yes. "Of course."

He lays next to me and gets comfortable. His arm is around my waist while my head is on his chest. I instantly fall back asleep.

Next Day

"Alyssa." Someone says as they snake me. I groan and turn to the other side. "Alyssa wake up. You are going home today." The voice says again.

Immediately sit up but groan again because of the fast motion. I look to the right and see its Harry trying to wake me up.

"Well looks who's finally up." He says rolling his eyes and smiling at me. I nod my head. "Can we leave now??" I ask wanting to get out of this hospital.

"Louis is signing the release papers, so when he's done. Then yeah we can leave." He says and I nod in response. He then walks over to where the rest of the boys are.

A few minutes later, Louis walks back in the room saying "Alright, I finished signing the papers." Then he walks over to a bag and walks to me.

"Here. Go change into these clothes." He says and hands them to me. I nod and walk to the bathroom.

When I put on the clothes they seem a bit weird

When I put on the clothes they seem a bit weird. "Louis!" I yell out the door.

I hear footsteps coming towards my direction. "Yes?" He asks. "These clothes are too baggy on me." I tell him and open the door.

He curses under his breath then says "Okay well just wear those for right now and we will go out and get some later."

I nod my head and walk out the bathroom. I see them waiting for me.

Zayn was on his phone. I'm staring to wonder if he has a social life. Liam was talking to someone on the phone. Harry and Niall were talking to each other.

"Come on guys. Let's go." Louis says and motions then to the door. They nod and get up.

We walk past the front desk and into a car. When we got into the car. Liam turned the radio on and they all started engaging in conversations.

I sat in the back along with Niall. Zayn and Harry were sitting in front of us. With Liam driving and Louis in the passenger seat.

They talking died down a little so that the radio was able to be heard. A beat started to come on and they boys smiled.

Uh-oh. Here we go again.

I cover my ears and sit where my feet go. They scream out lyrics and I press my hands against my ears harder. I was starting to get a headache from all the noise they were making.

They stopped randomly when Niall said "Where's Alyssa?" He started panicking and I groan because of my head pounding.

He looks down and sees me on the floor with my knees to my chest. "I found her lads." He says and picks me up so that I'm sitting on the seat again.

"We're sorry baby. We didn't mean to scare you again." Harry says turning around. A series of 'yeahs' go around.

I just do a light sigh and turn to face the window. I put my head against it and looked at the scenery.

We passed a park and there were a whole bunch of kids with their parents. They were laughing and smiling. Making good memories. I wish I had that life. I sigh loudly.

I know the boys heard me. I know the know why. I know they want me to trust them. I know they care for me.

VOTE
COMMENT
Share w/ Friends