Chapter 33

(The people above are all the characters)
Alyssa's POV

"Alyssa!" A person says knocking on my door. I groan and turn over still asleep.

I hear the door open then feel someone shaking me. "Alyssa Tomlinson wake up." The person says using my new full name making me open my eyes slightly.

"What?" I groan looking at them seeing Harry. He sits me up making me whine.

"Get up and get dressed you start school today." He grumbles then I look at him confused

"Why do I have to get dressed if I'm staying at home?" I stand up and go to my closet.

"Because you are going to be meeting someone for the first time and you want to make a good impression. And Louis says to wear some jeans a the Tomolinson shirt he bought you." He smiles.

Then hands me the shirt and jeans making me pout at the clothes. "Fine." I sigh and put the clothes on. "Why is it so quiet anyway?" I look at him as I slip my shoes on.

We then walk out of my room and into the kitchen where Niall is making breakfast. "Louis, Liam went to record a part of a song we have been working on and Zayn is on a date with his girlfriend." Harry says and sits at the island.

"And breakfast is served." Niall says smiling then hands me and Harry a plate. Harry goes into the living room with his food while I sit and eat at the dining table with Niall.

After eating a bit of our food Niall then whispers "Hey.. so after homeschool, I was thinking that me and you could go out and start looking for your brother." He then smiles at me making me smile.

"Okay. but what about they boys they will wonder where we are going." I whisper back and he thinks about it while I fix myself some orange juice.

"We could say that we are gonna have some time to hang out together just to have some and get to know each other more." He says and I nod.

"Okay sounds believable." I say and go back to eating my food. "And whose homeschooling me? Will I like her?" I ask Niall and he nods smiling.

"Well the boys and I hope you like her." After she says that the doorbell rings and Harry gets the door. From the ktichen you could hear the laughter that is being exchanged soon enough I hear heels clicking to the kitchen.

A lady in her 40s came into the kitchen she looked like Louis. She saw Niall and gave him a big hug. She lays her eyes on me and smiles wide she hugs me tightly making me gasp for air. She then lets go and smiles bigger.

"Oh my gosh you are cuter than Louis described!" She squeals and hugs me again. When she lets go she pulls books out of her bag that she bought. "Okay before we do anything boring I want to get to know my granddaughter better." She smiles and I stare at her in shock.

"Y-you are my grandmother ?" I say and she nods smiling "And you are Louis's mom?" She laughs and nods again. I look at Harry and Niall then hug her tightly. "It's so nice to finally meet you!" She laughs along with the boys then they leave the room to let us start and that lunch will be ready at 12.

We get to know each other for about an hour then start on actual school work. This made me remember another reason why I hated school but it isn't as bad. She's very funny and makes things entertaining.

Throughout the lessons she talked about Louis which surprisingly helped me understand it more.

Soon enough lunch came around and Louis and Liam came home.

"So are my two favorite girls getting along??" Louis says making us laugh. We nod in response to his question.

"Yeah. She showed me pictures of you as baby and says that you have four sisters and one brother." I say and smile. He nods and smiles.