Chapter 35

Alyssa's Birthday Part 2:

Niall's POV

"Niall I don't know... are you sure about this? What if we don't find anything?" Alyssa says and I sigh and I turn right speeding up a little.

"Alyssa. I told you we are going to and I requested some help." I glance at her as she is staring out the window then glance back towards the road.

I see her nod as I pull up into a parking lot and park the car. "Niall where are we?" She says as we exit the car.

I smile and start walking knowing she is following me. "At the police station where else?" She smiles a little and jumps on my back making me grin.

I hold her legs and run inside the building. I say hi to the receptionist and keep running to an office. She squeals asking me to slow down but I only go a little faster.

I then come to a stop laughing when all I hear is Alyssa's laughter in my ears. I walk into an office and stop in front of the desk.

Alyssa gets off my back and we sit down in the chairs in front of the desk.

"So Thomas what you got?" i say smiling and look at Alyssa who is staring at Thomas. "Alyssa meet Thomas, he is one of the best investors in Los Angeles. He is going to help us figure out if your brother is still alive or not."

She nods slowly and Thomas smiles at her then starts typing on his computer. I look at her as he does but she is staring at him.

"Okay so there are only two people who are a match in my system. Cole Evergreen or Cole Jones. Both of them are married and both have nothing about father but their mother is dead." he clicks a few more things then turns his screen to us and I see Alyssa's face widen slightly

Alyssa's POV

I knew which one it was..... But I knew I couldn't say it because it would seem too real.

It doesn't even make sense.

I get up and run out of the room breathing heavy. I hear footsteps behind me then feel someone grab and and pull me into their chest. I knew it was Niall. I start to tear up and bury my face in his chest.

"Do you wanna go home?" He asks and I nod. We start walking to the car and my face is buried in his chest still.

He drives to which I thought was home but we go to Nando's instead. I smile lightly and we order our food to go then finally go home.

Right when we get home Niall runs inside leaving me to carry the bags. I sigh and pick up the three bags of food and try to close the door.

I struggle opening the door and when I door I hear people screaming "Happy Birthday Alyssa." then people jump out of nowhere and I scream in response.

Everyone laughs at this making me blush. Then I feel the bags being taken from me and a bunch of hugs going my way. I thank everyone then see celebrities everywhere.

Taylor Swift comes up to me and hugs me saying that she is glad I am alright making me blush a little then suddenly I am pulled into the kitchen and notice the twins making me smile.

They hold out two small gifts wrapped and I smile. "You guys did not have to get me anything."

They shake their heads disagreeing with me. "Just open it." They smile i sigh and open it.

I smile wide and hug them tightly. "Thank you so much. I haven't seen this in forever."

It was a picture of my mom, my brother and me when I was little. I tear up a little and they hug me back tightly. I thank them over and over then we go back into the living room.

I look at the time and notice it was only three o'clock. The party goes on and guests are still showing up. I meet other celebrities the boys will or have hang out with. A few bands.

At about five they get the cake out which was a cookie cake. Then they sing me happy birthday making me smile. I blow out the candles and make a wish. Louis then cuts the cake and everyone starts eating.

Then the boys get on the stage that they had set up. I watch them carefully.

Louis coughs into mic a little "um... we are gonna sing a song we wrote. It is dedicated to Alyssa. It is called Girl Almighty." He smiles at me making me smile back.

"LIAM: Her light is as loud as as many ambulances
As it takes to save a savior, oh (whoa whoa whoa)

HARRY: She floats through the room on a big balloon
Some say, "She's such a fake,"
That her love is made up
No, no, no, no

NIALL: Let's have another toast to the girl almighty
Let's pray we stay young, stay made of lightning

ZAYN: Am I the only, only believer?
There's something happening here

The only, only believer

(There's something happening here,
I hope you feel what I'm feeling too)

LIAM: I'd get down, I'd get down, I'd get down on my knees for you
I'd get down, I'd get down, I'd get down on my knees
I'd get down on my knees for you

LOUIS: Her light is as loud as as many ambulances
As it takes to save a savior, oh (whoa whoa whoa)

NIALL: She floats through the room on a big balloon
Some say, "She's such a fake,"
That her love is made up
No, no, no, no

HARRY: Let's have another toast to the girl almighty

LOUIS: Let's pray we stay young, stay made of lightning

ZAYN: Am I the only, only believer?
There's something happening here

LIAM: I'd get down, I'd get down, I'd get down on my knees for you

NIALL: I'd get down, I'd get down, I'd get down on my knees

I'd get down on my knees for you"

When they finish i get up and hug them. "We love you Alyssa." They say kissing my head or cheek.

I smile "I lov eyou guys too." I say and hug them tighter. Everyone awes then goes back into their own conversations. "Thank you.. You guys changed my life for the better." They all awe and hug me even tighter.

"Can't..... Breathe." I say and they instantly let me go and we laugh. Then the front door opens and we look over to it. It was him.... It is my brother....

(I was gonna end it here but I decided to keep going (: )

"Cole....." I mumble and it was like he heard me because he looked over my way looking straight into my eyes. That was all I remember before I passed out.

I groan softly. "Guys i think she is waking up." I hear what I believe Harry say. I slowly sit up holding my head. I feel something being pressed to my lips I open my mouth and notice its water. I drink some then open my eyes seeing the boys in front of me.

"Are you gonna pass out again Alyssa?" Zayn says chuckling a little and I shake my head no and they nod then move out the way.

Cole then comes into my view. I stare at him and he pulls me into his chest. I hug him tightly feeling him do the same back.

I hear the door close so i know they left us alone. I feel him trying to pull away but I just hold him tighter. I can feel his smile as he lifted me into his lap and laid his head against mine. I finally feel at home.