Chapter 51

I walk around with Arizona and Jackson not really listening as they talk about whatever. I'm pretty sure I'm third wheeling but it's whatever.

They boys have another concert today so I was forced to the hands of Jackson because he wasn't busy.

The boys have been doing a lot of concerts lately which means we haven't been spending a lot of time together.

It's been concert back to back. I had to sleep over at the twins house because they couldn't bring me to school. That's how busy they were.

Louis tried to send me over to Abigail but I subtly convinced him that it would benefit me more going to the twins than making Abigail go out of her way.

"Alyssa!!" I jump slightly to see Jackson and Arizona in front of my face.

"Huh?" I say confused looking at them.

They chuckle lightly. "We are getting something to eat do you want something?"

I look around the food court. "Pizza is fine." Jackson nods while Arizona and I walk over to a table.

"So you wanna say what's on your mind?" She raises an eyebrow at me then runs a hand through her hair.

I shrug looking at her. "Just thinking about the boys."

She rolls her eyes at me and gives me a 'seriously' look. "What? It's true."

"You said that earlier too and yesterday. Talk to me." She says emphasizing her words.

"What Im telling you is true. The boys have had concerts all week and I don't understand why. I mean yeah they are singers so they have to perform but almost everyday this week? They were too tired to bring me to school. And I'm pretty sure they shipped me off to Jackson to sleep in." I say looking at her then look around seeing as i was being slightly loud.

She stares at me then her face pales slightly before it wipes off her face. "What? Do you know something?" I ask her changing my sitting position to sitting on my legs so I can lean into her across the table.

She shakes her head no then Jackson sits down next to her. He hands us our slices.

"Jackson make Arizona tell me what she knows." I look at him and he looks to me then her.

They share eye contact for a minute before he shakes his head. "It's a free country. If she doesn't want to tell you, oh well." He says shrugging before he takes a bite of his pizza.

I huff and start eating as well not wanting to continue the topic anymore. They start talking about tv shows and whatnot so I choose to ignore them again.

I really need to figure out what's going on with the boys. I don't wanna snoop though. My phone ringing brings me out of my thoughts.

I pull it out and answer it. "Yellow?" I say and take another bite of my pizza. Jackson and Arizona turn their attention to me then go back to their conversation.

"Hey princess. How are you doing?" I smile lightly.

"I'm good Ni. How are you and the boys?" I ask taking a sip of the drink Jackson bought.

"Well we are exhausted. But we are about to go onto sound check. Just wanted to see how you were doing since we hadn't seen you in two days."

"Oh.. well I'm fine. So I won't be seeing you guys today either?" I frown as I take a bite of my food.

"I know princess. We are really sorry for that. Next time we see you which should be tomorrow or maybe Tuesday we want to talk to you about some stuff okay?" He responds sighing.

"Alright.... I'll see you later then. Love you." I say. I hear the phone shuffling and pull away to look at the screen then put it back to my ear.

"We love you Alyssa!" Five voices shout through the phone. I jump slightly then smile not knowing the rest of the boys were there.

"Talk to you guys soon. Bye." I say then hang up. I finish eating my pizza then wash it down with the drink.

The three of us stand up and go back to walking around the mall. Arizona goes into some stores and buys something but other than that we just walked around.

After an hour or so Arizona went home and Jackson and I went back to his house.

I talk to his parents a little before I do any homework I didn't finish with Jackson.

I tell him about the boys and ask his opinion.

"It's probably nothing. Just to tell you that they feel bad for having a lot of concerts and that they are done with." He simply says and shrugs.

I nod slowly. "Yeah... you're probably right.

I finish my homework then go take a shower before I head to bed.

2 days later

I sigh as I look at the time on my phone then look back up.

"Alyssa? What are you still doing here?" I turn and see Zac walking this way.

"Oh hey Zac... Well I'm pretty sure the boys forgot to pick me up." I say then run a hand through my hair. "What about you?"

He slowly nods. "Well I had practice. Do you need a ride?" He asks and nodding his head to the side at the car parked out front.

I nod. "Please." I smile lightly.

He smiled back before we walk to the car. He opens the car door and tells the guy that I need a ride home. They guy nods and ushers us to get in. I follow Zac in the car and put my seatbelt on.

Zac introduces me to the guy who was his older brother. That actually makes sense since he looks young. I talk to them both while I listen to the radio.

By the time we pulled up to my home I was crying from laughter at the stories Cory, Zac's brother, was telling me. I thanked Cory and told Zac I would see him tomorrow as I got out of the car. I waved bye before I walked inside the house.

The boys were sitting there on the couch passed out. I slam the door shut hard. They all jump up. Harry and Niall scream a little. That almost made me feel better for them leaving me at school.

"I just wanted to say thanks for picking me up from school today. I'm so glad we had many conversations on the way home." I say doing a fake smile then rolling my eyes walking upstairs.

"Alyssa. We are sorry. Wait." Louis says and follows me up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"Louis it's one thing to forget to pick me up once but it's another when you do it three times." I say looking at him. "First time is because you forgot you had an interview. Second time is because you were in a manager meeting that took long. And this time it's because you were sleeping on the couch. I have gotten my hopes up so many times before. Don't make me hurt again that way. Now I have homework to do." I say and grab my books putting them on my desk.

I start my homework while he stands there. I think he is processing what I just said. But it sure is taking him awhile.

"Alyssa... the boys and I have something to tell you. Can you look at me?" he asks gently. I sigh and turn my chair looking at him.

He grabs my bean bag chair and sits on it. "There is a reason why the boys and I have been doing a lot of concerts and interviews and manager meetings." I stare at him and raise an eyebrow for him to continue. "We are going on tour." he says simply. I stare at him.

"What do you mean your going on tour?" I say confused.

"Okay so singers do this thing where they go to different places and sing to people who live there. That's what we are about to do. The shows this week are kind of like a pre-start to the tour." He explains the grabs my hand.

I continue staring at him. "So.. your gonna leave?" I say sadly.

"No..no, actually when we go on tour you are coming with us. I know this is a lot but the boys and I don't want to worry you or leave you here so you are coming with us. And I know you just started school and your gonna miss your friends but its been decided." He says smiling lightly.

I hug him. "I wouldn't wanna stay here anyway. Even if I am gonna miss my friends. Thank you for thinking about me." I say softly.

"I'm always thinking about you baby girl." He says and kisses my head. "We leave at the end of this week okay?" He says pulling away.

I nod. He smiles and I smile back. Louis then gets up and leaves. I smile lightly as I move my chair back to my desk to do homework. Now I have to tell my friends. Yay.