Chapter 56

"Home sweet home!" I yell as I plop on my bed. Yes MY bed. The tour is finally over.

Turns out that Louis broke it off with his girl. Which was why he was so angry. Who knew.

"Alyssa! You have visitors!" Liam yells.

I groan "Tell them to come up here!" I yell back.

I then close my eyes enjoying the silence. "Ahh..." i say peacefully.

"Oi!" I say when I feel bodies on top of me.

"You're home!" I hear voices scream at me.

"And i... Can't... breathe." I groan. I hear laughs then I feel relief on my body as they get off.

Once I'm recovered I smile at my friends then stand up and hug them individually.

"I missed you guys so much!" I exclaim when I finished hugging all of them.

We catch up then I remember something. "Where's Blake?" I ask.

They all look between themselves and shrug "I think he's working on a project for school with Farren." Chloe says.

I nod slightly then face goes into confusion. "Who's Farren?" I ask.

"Just a new girl from school." Jackson says giving me the no big deal look.

"Yeah but they do have a lot in common." Zac says. I turn to him. I watch as Caroline punches him causing him to whine.

"It's literally nothing. He's crazy about you. Only you." Arizona says. I stare at her and nod a little.

"Yeah..." i quickly change the subject and let me catch me up on what's been happening.

They leave after 2 hours. I shut the door waving then turn around looking at the boys on the couch.

They just smile at me. I stare at them and raise an eyebrow. "What?" I ask standing in front of them.

"Nothing. Hey can you go get my book I left on the table outside?"Liam says smiling wider than he usually does.

"Ohkay....." i say awkwardly and walk to the backyard I open the door and walk over to the table not paying attention.

"Liam I don't see your book." I say loud enough for him to hear.

"It's right here." A voice says in my ear as their arms wrap around my waist. I jump and turn around startled.

I let out a sigh of relief when I see Blake standing in front of me. "You gave me a heart attack." I mumble and rest my head on his chest.

"And I'm about to give you another one." He smiles kissing my head then turns me around.

I hear a light switch sound then I see the backyard all lit up with rose petals leading to a spot in the grass with blankets and chairs. Along with a projector.

I gasp. "Wha-... how did you do all of this?" I say and turn to him.

He smiles and shrugs. "I had help.... I'm one of those cheesy people who like to celebrate months so this is to celebrate our five almost six months of being together even though we weren't actually together during this time. Do you like it?" He says.

I nod smiling "I love it. Thank you." I smile then lean up on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"Wow. I say we did a good job." Louis says. I sigh and stop moving up going back then resting my head on his chest.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me holding me closer. "Yes. Thank you Louis." Blake says laughing. "Can we get some privacy now please?" I look to Louis who shakes his head no.