Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Alyssa's Birthday Part 1:

"Rise and shine sleepy head." I hear quietly in my ear feeling myself being shaken. I groan and turn over nuzzling into a soft fluffy surface smiling slightly.

"Alyssa." I get shaken harder then my door busts open.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA! Happy happy birthday. Happy birthday cupcake! Happy happy birthday. Happy happy birthday. Happy Birthday Alyssa!" (Can you guys guess where this is from?? HINT: it's a tv show on Nickelodeon :) ) I hear five voices scream when the door is wide open.

When I hear the screaming i immediately sat up ready to hit someone then relaxed when I saw the boys. I smile as they sing the song. They are very coordinated when singing, no wonder they are in a band.

They hand me the cupcake as they sing, well kind of scream, to me. When they finish I blow out my candle and feel Jackson and Blake hug me from my sides making me smile and hug them back.

"Thank you guys. You didn't have to do this though." I say looking at the boys each.

They all scoff at what I say. "You deserve this and a whole lot more princess. We love you." Niall says smiling along with the rest of the boys.

They all kiss my forehead before they leave but Louis stays. Jackson and Blake leave also closing the door behind them leaving Louis and I alone.

We sit in silence for a few minutes before i jump on him hugging him tightly saying thank you over and over again. He hugs me back rubbing my back a little saying your welcome every time I say thank you.

"I didn't expect this much from you guys. It makes up for those missed years." I smile at him. "I figured you would forget about my birthday. But you didn't so thank you... again." I laugh making him laugh with me.

"Alyssa.... You know how much you mean to me and the boys... we really do care about you and always will. Even when you are a teenager that is the most rambunctious group of people ever." I smile at the last part he says when he stops to think. "You' will hear more of that later, so let's go eat your birthday breakfast." he smiles and stands up then throws me over his shoulder making me laugh.

Louis runs down the stairs into the kitchen and sets me on the counter making me giggle. The boys however were running amok. There was what looks like pancake mix along with cupcake mix and egg yolk on the counter... okay disgusting.

I gag slightly and look at Louis who is stood in front of me shocked. The boys finally notice Louis and I and stop doing whatever they were doing.

"It's Alyssa's birthday... I'm not gonna scream but this better be cleaned up before twelve am." He growls out the last part then sighs and rubs a hand through his hair.

I am suddenly picked up and set down in a big chair at the dining table. Blake and Jackson were sitting across from me chowing down some waffles making me smile.

After a few minutes, a big stack of pancakes are put in front of me. "Eat up buttercup." I hear Harry say as he pats my head making me laugh. I start eating moaning at the taste.

"Delicious." I smile and lean up kissing his cheek making him smile.

Soon enough, the rest of the boys sit at the table and we start eating as a family. Sharing stories and laughing, just being together.

"So what's the plan for today?" I say as i eat my second to last pancake.

"Well we have a party to go today and you are going shopping for an outfit with our girls." Zayn says smiling sheepishly at the last part.