Chapter 52

I sigh as I walk into school trying to figure out how I'm gonna break the rules. I nervously play with my fingers as I get to my locker.

I open my locker and switch my books as Arizona runs up to me all excited.

"Alyssa you will not believe what I'm about to tell you. Eeeee your gonna be so excited. Well shocked too but also excited." She squeals as she shakes me.

I chuckle lightly. "I actually have to tell you and the gang something. Where is everyone else?" I ask her.

She shrugs then pulls me closer to her. "Blake is gonna ask you out this weekend!" She whisper yells at me excitedly and starts doing a happy dance but stops when she notices my frown.

"Why are you sad? You still like him right?" She starts asking all these questions and I just stare at her. Perfect timing Louis. I think to myself. Yeah like he would let you go on a date with anyone. My mind also tells me.

I sigh. "The boys are going on tour and I'm going with them. We leave at the end of this week." I say quietly but she heard me which causes her to go into a frown.

"Oh... so when are you going to tell him then?" She asks and I shrug.

"I was already trying to find a way to tell him separately but now this just got harder." I sigh as I close my locker.

Jackson, Caroline, Chloe, Zac and Jace walkd up to us. Jackson puts his arm around Arizona while Arizona gives me a look.

"Guys I have something very important to tell." I say looking at them. They put their attention on me.

"I'm going on tour with the boys. It starts at the end of this week." I say and they stare at me. I look to Arizona and she shrugs.

"Well.... We will miss you." Chloe says. "Practice and school won't be the same now even though you started school like last week but you get the gist." Caroline finishes. I giggle and we do a group hug.

"But don't tell Blake yet. I'm still trying to find a way to tell him." I sigh running a hand through my hair.

"You know he plans to ask you out on a date right?" Jackson says and I only groan.

"Don't remind me. I feel bad. But the boys probably wouldn't let me go on the date anyway. And I wish I could stay here but it's the boys. They're my family." I say as I think.

Jackson nods then the bell rings. We say our goodbyes and go to first period.

I sit in my math class and focus on how to tell Blake I'm leaving.

After School

Almost there. Almost to freedom. My plan to avoid Blake was working perfectly. Surprisingly.

I quickly change my books at my locker then close it and head for the door.

"Alyssa! Wait up!" I hear a voice say. Oh no. I start walking faster and almost running.

I make it outside the building but he caught up to me. He grabs my arm and turns me around.

"Why are you running from me?" He asks confused. I stare at him.

"Just playing a joke on you. Duh." I say playfully hitting his arm. He slowly nods letting go of my arm.

"Well I wanted to ask you something." He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. I slowly nod bracing myself for what he's about to say.

"Um.... can we study together tomorrow?" He says then his eyes go wide. I stare at him confused.

"Uh.. yeah sure. Just come around for five I guess" I say staring at him. I slowly nod backing away from him. I go to the car and get in.