Chapter 13

Alyssa's POV

Louis and Liam woke me up from my nightmare well more like my daymare. When I woke up I jumped away from them.

Louis stepped forward and said "Shh baby girl." He whispered. "I'm here. No one is going to hurt you."

Don't hurt me daddy." "Please daddy please." I whimpered and whispered as he came closer.

When he came closer than before I fell down on my knees and started screaming. "Please I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you." I say with tears brimming in my eyes. "Please don't lock me in the attic or hurt me. I'm sorry." I say with tears streaming down my face. I back up until my back hits the wall.

He looks as if he about to cry. Then he wraps his arms around me and hugs me. I start screaming and shaking a lot. I've been trying to get out of his arms for the past 5 minutes and while that was happening I was having a panic attack.

"Louis let go. She's having a panic attack." Liam says. But Louis doesn't budge he just hold me tighter not wanting to let go. Harry and Zayn had to pry him off of me and took him out of the room leaving me with Naill and Liam. "Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry." I say while I calm down. "I'll clean the whole house, make you every meal. Just please don't hurt me." I whimpered. "Love, no one's going to hurt you." Niall says.

They slowly start to take steps towards me. "You ha-ve too. I dis-tur-bed you." I say with tears still flowing down my face. Then I hear a man screaming something sounding like it's break. I start whimpering again. They must've noticed this because they get closer to me when they make it to me. "Shh princess. Your okay. Were not going to hurt you." Niall says. "No one is okay? You're safe with us." Liam adds.

Liam puts me in his arms and rock back and forth. I'm not screaming and I'm starting to calm down. My tears finally stopped but  I have the hiccups. Liam and Niall start singing a song. I don't know what song but it sounds lovely. They keep saying the same words over again after a while "I'm in love with you. And All your Little Things." I soon fall asleep in his arms but while I'm sleeping I feel protected.

Like he's always going to be there

VOTE

COMMENT

Share w/ Friends