Chapter 42

"Alyssa are you still awake?" I hear Liam's hushed voice whisper through my cracked door. I smile very lightly.

I sit up and look at him "How'd you know?" he chuckles and walks in closing the door. He shrugs and walks over sitting on my bed.

"Just a hunch." He smiles his nice smile that makes girls go crazy. "What are you still doing up?" He questions raising an eyebrow.

"I could ask you the same thing." I give him the same look he's giving me. He laughs quietly.

"Okay well I really wanted to know if you wanted to prank the boys" he says smirking making a devious face. I laugh at his face.

"Let's do it. How are we going to do it?" I smile and he gets excited when I say yes. We start coming up with a plan.

We get dressed and head to the store quickly before it closes grabbing everything we are going to need.

Once we get back we walk through the door carrying the bags. Liam notices the kitchen light is on and stops causing me to bump into him.

He tells me to 'shhh' and he sets the bags down by the door. I do the same and follow behind him.

He peeks over and sees Harry. He turns back around. "Act like you are really tired." he says and I nod.

Liam walks into the kitchen with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Hey Harry, what are you doing up?" he asks holding me close to him.

Harry looks at him as he is taking a sip of his milk. "I woke up and got thirsty so I came down here to get a drink." He says and takes another sip of his milk then stops. "Wait why are you guys up?" he questions curiously.

"Alyssa couldn't sleep so I took her out in the car for a small spin. I think it worked since she's asleep by my side." Liam chuckles.

I nuzzle Liam's side actually starting to get tired. Harry nods and puts his cup in the sink. "Well goodnight to you guys." he says and walks out of the kitchen going up the stairs.

I feel Liam's body turn around at his waist.  "Okay he's gone." he says and I stand up all the way.

"Let's hurry. That actually made me sleepy." I giggle lightly and Liam laughs nodding.

We go back to the front door and grab the bags then go upstairs into Liam's room.

He lay everything out and go over the plan one more time before we get everything in motion.

Liam and I decided to just be basic and do the whipped cream with feathers. But we added our own touch to it.

I smile thinking about what will happen when all the alarm clocks go off in the boys rooms as I do Louis' room. We put around twenty in each of their rooms so they should wake up.

I do Zayn's room after and feel a little bad as I give him a beard and more hair. "Hey I finished the other two rooms. You done in here?" Liam whispers.

I nod and back away from Zayn's bed. I quietly walk over to the door making sure to not hit anything. I highfive Liam and we walk out of Zayn's room standing in the hallway.

"You're gonna sleep in my room. We are gonna wake up at eight thirty since the clocks are set for nine." He says then we walk to his room. "I will tell you more about what we are going to do tomorrow after we wake up." He says as we get into the bed.

I nod and smile then get comfortable in the bed. Falling asleep after a couple of minutes.

I groan as I wake up to Liam shaking me. I shoo him away. He stays there and continues to shake me awake.

I start laughing as he picks me up. He carries me downstairs. I watch as his feet walk down the stairs.

He walks into the kitchen and sets me down on the counter. I yawn and stretch then look at him.

"What do you wanna eat this morning?" He says as he looks through in the cabinets and pantry. "Seems like we also should have gone grocery shopping last night as well." He chuckles.

I look on the side of him getting a glimpse of the pantry. "Umm.. how about a breakfast burrito?" I shrug. He looks back at me.

"What in the bloody world is in a breakfast burrito?" Liam says making me laugh.

"A breakfast burrito has bacon, ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, potatoes and onions. Or you could pick whatever you want." I tell him shrugging.

He nods then looks back into the pantry and grabs everything I listed and sets them down on the counter.

He pulls his phone out and starts typing. I sit up straighter and try to see what he is typing.

He then puts his phone down and starts making the breakfast burrito.

I sit there watching him sort of zoned out. Then after a couple of minutes, a ring of alarms go off. Liam looks back at me smiling. I giggle quietly and look up the stairs waiting for them to wake up.

Soon enough, four screams are heard. Liam and I bust out laughing, hard. We laugh for a good five minutes then stop and act like we are cooking breakfast.

After about twenty minutes, four doors were heard opening and feet were heard coming down the stairs. It sounded like they were walking fast and they were upset. I hope they aren't upset and they just take this as a funny joke.

Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn then stand all the doorway covered in whip cream with their fists clenched. You could veins sticking out on Louis' face.

Now I know what his very angry face looks like and how to not get it there.

Liam glances at them. "Hey guys. You hungry?" He says calmly and like a normal person even though it was obvious that he wanted to bust out laughing.

"No no, don't give us that breakshit bullsh-" Zayn starts but he can't finish his word cause Louis clamps his hand over Zayn's mouth.

"We know you did this Liam." Niall says glaring at him worse than the rest of the boys.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." He says coughing a little. I smile lightly to myself then slowly hop down from the counter which makes the four of them look at me.

They stare at me in shock. "Did you have a part in this?" Louis says shocked.

I slowly shake my head no and walk to the fridge to get a drink. I'm stopped as Zayn grabs me and is in my face.

I look at him scared of what he's going to do. His grip on my arms tighten a little.

"So you didn't give me a beard?" He says looking me in the eyes. I drop my gaze.

Zayn drops one of my arms and uses it to lift my head making me look him in the eyes.

"Alyssa, look at me." He says when I look at Louis with my eyes. I look at him slowly.

"You did not put whipped cream on us and scare us awake." He says staring me down.

I stare at him for a good minute then sigh and nod my head dropping my look from him.

"Did Liam do it with you?"He asks and I nod my head again.

"Thats not fair you're scaring her into telling you the truth!" Liam says and pulls me from Zayn.

"Just watch your back. Especially you Liam." Harry says and they all back away going back upstairs. I look up at Liam who looks more worried than me.