Chapter 32

Louis's POV

"Alyssa! Can you come down here for a minute?" I yell up the stairs and walk over to the couch where the rest of the boys are.

"Okay, so what are we telling her??" Harry asks for about the fifth time. Niall whacks the back of his head and we just tell him to nod along to what we need to tell Alyssa.

I hope she is okay with this.

Alyssa's POV

I hear Louis call em downstairs so I stop drawing and walk out of my room and into the living room.

"What do you need?" I look at him then awkwardly look around to see the rest of them staring at me. Did I do something wrong?

"No, you didn't do anything wrong Alyssa. We just need to talk to you about things we should have talked about awhile ago." Liam says and smiles a little. But I'm still scared

"O-okay. What is it?" I sit next to Niall and look at them.

"Louis," Harry says.

Louis glares at him before turning to me. It's obvious he's nervous. He rubs the back of his neck and averts his eyes.

"Okay. Alyssa, you remember Uncle Simon? Our manager?" I nod "Well, we have to introduce you to our fans. So that the rumors that are false will be gone. Basically, we have to go on a talk show." He says looking me in the eyes.

I stare at him. Do I have to? It's bad enough having to talk in front of them sometimes and now they want me to talk in front of a bigger group of people which is also gonna be on tv. Why?

"O-oh." I say thinking about it more and all of the things that could go wrong.

"And another thing...." I look at him scared at what he is going to say. "You have to go to school." I shake my head.

"Please no. I don't wanna go to school. Please. I'll do anything to not go! Please!" My eyes water and I feel an arm wrapped around me rubbing my other arm.

"Shh. Calm down babe. We're sorry but you have to go. We could homeschool you but you need to make friends and such." Zayn says.

"Please homeschool me. I'll play a sport at a park. Please, just anything but going to school." I look at all of them.

"We'll think about it." Louis sighs running a hand through his hair.

I sigh to myself. Gosh, I am such a baby. I mentally hit my head against a wall inside my head.

"If you don't mind me asking," Harry starts "Why are you so afraid of going to school and people specifically boys or men and other things?" I look towards him and rub my arm knowing the attention is all on me.

"You don't have to tell us, Alyssa. But when you are ready we are here." Liam says giving me a reassuring smile. Or at least I hope it was.

"No no. It's best if I tell you now before something happens later. It's kind of a long story." I say sighing as Niall pulls me on his lap rubbing my back.

"That's fine baby girl." They all give me a small smile except for Louis who is smiling like he just won the lottery.

"O-okay." I nod and clear my throat before I start.

"Okay. So..... In my family, it was my dad, my mom, my brother then me. My family was always hanging out together. Doing activities. When I was four, my mom was diagnosed with Cancer. About two months after that, my dad lost his job. He was always going on interviews but never got the jobs. After a year, the Cancer got worse. My mom was stressed out. Soon enough my dad got a job again...."