Chapter 49

I groan as I lay on the couch. My books spread out on the floor. I groan again and change my position.

I continue doing work before groaning again louder this time than before.

I hear footsteps walking towards the door as I throw my pencil across the room as the door opens. I look to see Louis with wide eyes as it flies across the room.

I shrug annoyed. "Anyways... Alyssa keep it down. We can hear your groaning down the hall." Louis tells me. I shrug again

"What's the point." I groan again for probably the fifth time since I was dropped off at this arena after school.

School work is hard. I groan in my head this time. "There's is a point. Now stop groaning and go back to doing your homework." He says with a strict voice before he leaves shutting the door a little loud but nothing to surprise me.

I roll my eyes and mock him. The door opens and he glares at me. I stare back at him. "Stop... I'm serious." I roll my eyes in front of him again then go back to doing my homework.

He stands there for a minute before he leaves shutting the door behind him. I finish my work after a while.

I tried to take a nap but failed since it was so loud. I guess the boys are having rehearsal... again. They had rehearsal five times since I was here. How many times do you need to go over the same song. Ugh.

I laid there staring up at the ceiling. The door opened causing me too look in that direction slightly with my eyes. I see the boys walk in along with a girl. I sit up.

"Alyssa. This is Demi Lovato. She's gonna be watching you while the boys and I perform." Liam says smiling. Demi smiles at me and waves. I wave back gently.

"Why can't I watch you guys?" I look at all of them. They all look towards Harry.

"We know you have a lot of homework on your first day of school. And we want to make sure you get it done?" He says ending with a question.

I raise an eyebrow at him not believing it one bit. The rest of the boys sigh and shake their heads. Zayn hits the back of Harry's head Making him groan.

"Your staying in here because we said so. Well let you both get acquainted while we get ready. Louis says then walk away.

I roll my eyes at him which causes Niall to give me a look.

I sit up giving Demi some space to sit. She sits next to me and looks at me. We go tell each other the basics about ourselves.

Turns out she's a singer. I couldn't say I was surprised honestly.

We kept talking and it was obvious the boys were listening to our conversation. Once we got random topics I said "hey I've got question." She nods signaling for me to continue. "How do you tell a guy you like him and that you wanna date him?" I ask her smirking.

They boys jump up and shout "NOOOO." Demi and I bust out laughing. "You gave us a heart attack. No. You aren't dating anyone. No no and no." Demi and I are still laughing.

Once I've finally calmed down I say, "Well that's what you get for listening in on our conversation." I shrug smiling.

They roll their eyes then finish getting ready. After a few minutes they all kiss my head telling us that they are going perform and will be back later.

"So how do you know the boys?" I ask her.

She laughs a little as she thinks about it. "We met awhile ago when they first became a band and a tv network was sponsoring them." She smiles. "Have they been good to you... since being adopted and dealing with you know?"