Chapter 23

Buzzzzzzzzzzzz

Buzzzzzzzzzzz

I groan and turn over. But I can't go back to sleep becuase I hear the noise again.

Buzzzzzzzzzz

Buzzzzzzzzzz

I sit up and look around. I see the bathroom door closed and hear water running. Huh?

I look around to see that I am not in my room. I look at the door, that I remember being locked, having a small crack in it. I hear the bathroom door open and my head snaps towards it but I think I put a little too much force on it because I start grabbing my neck and make a ow noise.

I feel someone's hands touch my head. I rest my head on whatever part of their body was in front of me. "Are you okay?" The voice asks. I look up to see Harry. I nod my head slowly and wince when I try to turn it.

"Just keept moving it. Don't keep it stiff. I'm going to go get some ice." He says then leaves the room.

I get up and walk around the room while moving my neck. I walk out of the room and walk to my room but stop and try to remember which one is mine. I stand in the hall way trying to figure out which one is mine.

I walk to the one thats is closet to me. I open it and see Zayn and some girl making out on the bed. Or at least I hope that's what they're doing. I squeal and quickly shut the door. I run down the opposite side of the hall and into a random room and lock the door.

I look around and notice it's my room. I walk up to my desk and grab the folder I had yesterday. It seems bigger than usual. I open it and see a sketchbook. I open it and seea note. 'Thought you might want some paper to continue drawing.' At the end it has Zayn's signature.

I smile a little bit. I haven't smiled in a long time. Not even a fake one, unless necessary. I open the drawer to grab a pencil to sketch something. "Alyssa?!" I hear harry call throughout the halls. I walk to the door and open it. He hands me the ice pack. I silently thank him.

"Louis wants to see you downstairs." He says. That is when I looka way from him. I sigh silently. "Here, I'll go with you." He continues and smiles at me. I nod my head and walk out of my room following Harry.

When we get to the bottom I just instantly freeze. Harry was about to walk in the kitchen but then he turned around and saw me still at the bottom of the stairs.

He walks back to me. "Your not in trouble okay?" I was looking at the floor. I cautiously looked up and into his eyes. I slowly nodded my head. He smiled at me. Or I think it was at me.

We walked through the kitchen door where Louis and this really powerful looking man was. I gulped really hard.

Was he giving me back up for adoption? Does he not want me anymore? Tears start to spring into my eyes.

I see Louis get up and crouch in front me. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks and wipes a fallen tear.

I don't respond. I just stare at him. I am actually coming to terms that I am broken.

Maybe I've known it all along.

VOTE
COMMENT
Share w/ Friends! :)