Chapter 48

I walk up the stairs and go into my room. I see Liam sitting on my bed. Like he was waiting for me. Kinda creepy in my opinion.

"Need something Li?" I question gently as I walk over to my desk and put my phone on it.

"Have you been taking your pills?" He asks me. I slowly nod not understanding why he's asking me these questions.

"Yes why?" I actually am not lying. I have been taking the pills. They are the reason why I feel better about myself.

He looks at me. "Then what's this?" He says holding up my nightmare drawing book.

I stare at him. "How did you get that?" I say quietly.

He opens it going through the pages. It was clear that he had seen them before.

"Did you come in my room and look at them?!" I say getting upset.

"Don't raise your voice. You obviously have not been taking your pills if you are having nightmares and panic attacks." He says placing the book on the bed.

I shake my head. "I have been. Louis knows! He refills my prescription every time. He doesn't ask because he can clearly see! Just because I take medicine doesn't mean all my problems are just gonna float away. They will stay there forever and follow me wherever I go. You would think I would be trying to overdose if you see how many pills I take a day trying to get rid of my schizophrenia. But I can't! I have learned to control it the best way i can." I say to him tears falling down my face.

I wipe my tears away angrily. He thinks I'm lying. He's the reason why I want to get better. He taught me that I'm worth it.

He stares at me. "Alyssa i know you want to handle this on your own but you can't. You know you can call on me and anyone of the guys. And don't say you told them because I know you didn't." He says gently walking towards me.

I shake my head and take a step back from him. "I was handling it pretty well until I got adopted. I think I can it now as well." I say quietly looking away from him.

"Alyssa just let us help you! That is what we are here for. We are your family. Family helps each other." He says making me look at him. I've my head from his fingers.

"Want to look at anything else before you leave? In my drawers, in my bathroom cabinets. Check to see if I'm still suicidal why don't you." I yell and push him away from me.

"Actually why don't you put me into a mental asylum." I say and face away from him as tears fall down my face.

"Alyssa." He says softly but I cut him off. "I need to be alone." I say quietly.

I don't hear him move. "Leave... please." I then hear footsteps retreating and the door close gently. I break down and start crying. I haven't cried in a long time.

Guess I can't keep it bottled up inside of me like I thought. I move and rest my back against my bed. I wipe my face a couple of times.

I look at the mirror in front of me. I shake my head and hold up my hair.

It was evident the boys heard Liam and I's conversation. The house was the quietest its ever been.