Chapter 38

(Think of the fort something like this)

"Alyssa wake up. You have school in an hour. Start getting dressed." I heard Niall's voice on the other side if my door.

Little did he know I'd been up since six am.

I respond a small okay and hear his feet walk away from the door and I get up.

I haven't been out of my room in about two weeks. I haven't seen the boys faces since the hospital besides Zayn and Liam.

I don't really see the point in leaving my room only to walk down stairs carefully. It'll probably just worsen things.

I hear a knock on my door and hear Louis' voice "Alyssa I'm going out don't give my mom or the boys trouble." I check the time.

He usually leaves at one. So why is he leaving at nine am? I guess him and Meghan have an early date.

Since I've been locked in my room Louis has been going out a lot. The boys say she's with meghan and I don't doubt it.

I'm pretty sure Niall's even upset that he hasn't been hanging with his sister.

And the boys still haven't told me what they were doing that night when I was at the hospital. Whenever I bring it up they change the conversation.

I then hear my door open and I hide in my closet wincing slightly when my leg hits a box.

"Alyssa?" I see Harry's face pop out and I motion for him to turn around me only wearing a shirt and underwear. He nods and turns around.

I grab a random pair of jeans and struggle to get them on standing up. I end up hoping around a little making a lot of noise.

"Do you need my help?" I hear him say and chuckle.

I sigh. "Yes I do." He then turns around and gets down he takes my boot off then lets me pull up my jeans then he puts my boot back on and makes sure it's tight enough.

I smile at him when he finishes then I put on one sneaker. I thank him and he kisses my head. "She's downstairs.. I'll tell her to come up." He says and I nod.

I clear off my work space getting rid of some papers and drawings to make room for her work.

After a couple of minutes I hear a knock at my door and turn my head. I smile when I see her and go over hugging her.

"I brought over some pasta for later." She smiles and I nod.

"Thank you." I tell her and she walks us over to my desk. She is the best grandma ever. She makes the best pasta, Well it's the best pasta I ever had at least.

I sit down in the chair and she starts pulling things out of her bag she has.

When she has everything out she grabs the chair that was laying against the wall and sits down next to me and she starts our lesson.

After a couple of hours we finish and she leaves but not before giving me a big hug even though she's probably gonna see me tomorrow.

I walk out of my room walking with her to the stairs. She smiles at me as she walks down then walks out the front door.

The door doesn't close though. I hear laughter and it sounds like Louis.

I was correct.

Louis walks in the house holding Meghan's hand. She has a couple of bags in her other hand. Mostly all from the same place.

If that's the case though, then they've been at the mall for a long time. I turn around hearing footsteps coming to eye contact with Harry.

He wraps his arm around me and picks me up making me giggle. I hear more feet and look behind him seeing the rest of the guys.