Chapter 39

I laugh hard as Zayn chokes on his water because of the movie. He puts his hands over his mouth but then get sup and runs into my bathroom spitting the water out in the sink then laughing loudly.

I laugh harder and start crying because of it. We eventually calm down and finish watching the movie before he decide to play twister.

I will admit it was a bit difficult. As we were in the middle of our fifth game a knock came onto my door. We both said come in at the same time and the person opened the door. It was Liam.

I look at him and smile lightly. He laughs when he sees how tangled Zayn and I are. He closes it behind him and walks over to us running a hand through his hair.

He sits on the chair and watches us. It seemed like Zayn wasn't going to ask so I did. "What's up Li? Why aren't you downstairs?" I say as I lift my head up to look at him even though it was an uncomfortable position.

He just shrugs then says "They were going to throw a party but I told them no and they don't want to listen to me so I came up here for some fun. I'm in, in the next round." He smiles lightly to me and I nod smiling a little back.

After playing a couple more rounds of the game, we heard the front foor being opened and closed continuously as we tried to watch another movie.

It was obvious that they were both getting fed up about it so I got up out of the fort and turned on the radio deciding to finish the movie later.

Zayn turns on the controllers for one of the game consoles and puts a game in. I think its called Call of Duty, I'm not really sure.

We play the game for about two whole hours, trust me it shocks me too.

As of now, we are eating some food. There was a loud bang on the door which scared us all. Before Liam could ask who it was, Niall and Harry ran into the room closing the door behind them.

Liam, Zayn and I laugh at their expressions and stare at them. "Can we-..... hide here?" Harry starts out of breath and Niall finishes his sentence also out of breath.

Zayn chuckles and nods then holds some food out to them. "Why were you guys running?" Liam asks, Zayn and I nod our heads wondering as well.

"Well at the party, the girls got drunk. I mean bad drunk. And then they started chasing us. It was quite scary actually." Niall says which makes us all laugh.

"Where's Louis?" I ask to both of them hoping they would know.

"Actually.... We don't know. He disappered honestly. After an hour the party had started is when he did. I'm asuming he's okay." Harry says which makes Zayn crack a smile.

"Now what you guys want to do now?" Liam asks as he finishes his bag of chips.

We all shrug. Then it was like Niall's thinking cap went off.

"Let's play pass the peanut." He says getting excited making me laugh.

"What even is that game mate?" Zayn says and we look to him wanting him to explain.

He makes a 'OMG' face then explains the game to us. We all agree to it since it doesn't seem too hard to do.

I tell the boys what to get. "Liam you get seven spoons, the plastic ones. Zayn you get a couple of peanuts. Niall and Harry you can get us some more food." I say and they solute me making me giggle then they go get their items.

I try to clean up a little bit in my room so we could have a little bit more space. My door was left open and there were peopl everywhere.

I walk to it and look outside looking both ways. People were making out on walls and doing other things that shouldn't be seen by public.

I squeal and close my eyes and try to shut my door with my eyes closed. I pushed it to close but it wouldn't close. I hear someone make a noise which sounded like pain.

I open my door and see Louis standing there. I pull him inside then close my door.

"Harry and Niall said that you just disappered." I tell him walking over to him continuing to clean up.

Louis shrugs and drops down on my bed turning his head to look at me. "I am not throwing another party again. I mean it." He groans.

I chuckle and go over to him, sitting next to him. "So you came to join us?" I turn around and glance at him then turn back.

"Yeah. They are getting too wild. They are gonna have to leave at some point though." He says and I nod in response.

I catch him up on what we are about to do. Just as I finish, the boys all walk in with what I told them to get. Niall and Harry got a bonus item though - pizza.

I praise them right now. We all grab a slice even though we basically just ate. Louis, Niall and Harry get seconds.

After we devoured the pizza, we start the game. I won the first two rounds then Liam won the last two.

We stayed up until twelve a.m. just talking, dancing, laughing.

It was a great night with them.

I groan as I feel myself getting squished by two bodies that are bigger then mine.

I wake up and rub my eyes I sit up and see Louis on my right and Niall on my left.

I wiggle my way out from between them and see Zayn still asleep.

I walk over to my door carefully and open it then walk outside the door.

I walk down the stairs, careful not to trip. I almost fellbut I caught myself. Lucky me.

As I was walking past the front door, the doorbell rang. I stop abrubtly and go over to it, opening the door.

It was Blake and Jackson. They walked passed me inside me house. I chuckled and closed the door behind them.

I follow them into the kitchen and go over to Liam who was eating cereal. Harry was eating a muffin.

Liam says hey to us while Harry says something but it's muffled making us laugh.

He finshes chewing his food and says. "What are you guys doing here so early?"

"Well, our parents are out of town and we were bored so we came over here." Blake says shrugging as he puts his arm around me resting his chin on my head.

I stand there and let him. Liam and Harry stare at us. Why, I have no idea but that made Blake let me go.

Jackson coughed awkardly and grabbed a water from the fridge. Harry handed me his unfinished muffin.
I finished eating it form him then loud steps came from the stairs. Louis, Niall and Zayn all walked in. Their hair was a mess considering they just woke up.

They then started rummaging through the cabniets looking for food. The doorbell rang once again.

Liam put his bowl in the sink then went to answer the door. He opened it up to see Simon, the boys manager.

He walks into the kitchen happily seeing everyone else here.

Blake and Jackson introduce themselves to him.

Then Simon calls the guys into a meeting in the living leaving Blake, Jackson and I in the kitchen.

The three of us talk about random stuff then I hear the front door open and close.

Louis walks in and looks at us. "We have to go run down to the studio real quick. I -" Louis stops when he hears a cough "we are trusting you guys to not do anything this time." Louis finishes and the boys nod.

He then walks out and goes upstairs after a couple of minutes the guys come downstairs and kiss my cheek bye.

I look to the twins staring at them. Well mostly at Blake but ya know.

We decide to throw on a movie. I sit on the couch with my feet on Jackson lap and my head on Blake's shoulder.

We actually watched a couple of movies laying in this position. It felt nice to relax with my friends.