Chapter 29

"Alyssa....." He pauses for a second. "We are truly sorry. We just forgot because of the amount of fun we were having. It was very, very irresponsible of us. We understand if you're mad at us." Zayn says.

I sigh and look at all of them. "I'm not mad about that. I'm mad and upset because it was supposed to be our day then it turned into your day. I was actually looking forward to spending time with you guys."

I feel someone rub my back "We are sorry love. Anything we could do to make it up to you?" Liam asks. I don't respond after that. I shrug.

"You guys could just spend time with me when you're free." I say and get under my covers more.

They smile at me lightly "Sounds like a deal." Harry says. "We promise that we will spend time with you and that we won't leave anywhere without you." He continues.

Now you're probably wondering what is going on right now but let's go to five hours earlier.

5 Hours Earlier

Desiree and Samantha waved bye to me as their car pulled away. I waved back then turned around when I couldn't see them anymore.

I start looking for the boys but don't see them anywhere. They were there just a few seconds ago. I look around then I hear music coming from under a gazebo thingy next to a playground on the opposite side of the park.

I start walking over there fiddling with my fingers a little. When I got over there it wasn't them. If was just a bunch of people partying.

A group of girls were singing on the stage. I sighed and sat over by the curb. "I guess having that cellphone was a good idea." I tell myself and look around.

I hear someone plop down beside me making me jump and screen. The person gets up and grabs my arms lightly. "I'm sorry sweetie. Did I scare you??"

I open my eyes to see a woman with blonde hair and bright red lipstick on. I don't say anything. "Where's your parents honey?" She asks as she rubs her thumbs on my arm softly.

Something told me to tell her that I couldn't find them but something else told me that I shouldn't. "I-I can't find them." I say quietly.

She nods in response when four girls came up to her. "How was that Taylor? Did we do good?" A girl with black hair and brown highlights said excitedly with the other three girls behind her.

"It was a amazing performance girls but can you help me find this girl's parents?" The girl, whose name is Taylor says. They look at me and I look away.

"Wait." The girl with blonde hair says and walks towards me. She lifts my head so that she can see my face. I avert my eyes. "You're the girl who walked in on me and Zayn. I'm Perrie Edwards. His girlfriend." She continues and pulls me into a hug.

She then pulls away. "Wait did the boys leave you here?" She asks and looks around. I shrug in response.

"Maybe she just got lost. But yeah we will help you Taylor." A girl with brown roots that change to a blonde color says and the rest of the girls walk over to me. "Go perform. We'll take care of her." She adds.

Taylor nods and walks off but not before giving me a small hug. I look at the girls to see them all calling someone on their phone. "We are calling one of the boys." Perrie says and I nod in response.

We walk over to sit on an empty bench. After a few minutes a big crowd of girls came up to us and i got mixed into the crowd losing the girls.

I could hear them yelling my name. When I got back to the front the guard wouldn't let me through. "Please let me through. The girls were helping me find my parents." I say trying to get through but the guard grabbed me.

"Yeah okay." He says sarcastically. I kept trying but it wasn't working. I sigh and walk away. I found a tree and sat under it. The sun was starting to set. It's been three hours.

I close my eyes tightly trying to not let my tears fall but they fail anyway. "Maybe they didn't really want me." I tell myself and start crying more.

After about ten minutes, i get up and wipe my tears. I start walking North trying to not listen to my thoughts even though they are screaming in my mind.

I put my hand over my ears and look both ways before I cross the street. I uncover my ears and squint my eyes when I see a guy walking this way.

I get all the way to the side as he passes but he grabs my arm and struggle to get out of his grip. "What's a girl like you doing out on these streets." He said slurring his words a little. He was drunk.

I could see the cars passing by not caring what's happening. He grips my arm tighter. "Answer me." I shake my head and keep trying to get out of his grip.

"Let me go. Please." I try to push myself away but I don't budge. I see headlights on a car pull on the side of the road. After a minute or so a different car does the same.

He looks around and sees the cars. "Let's go." He starts walking and I try to stop him. I hear doors open then close and next thing I know I'm in strong arms.

I look up to see a familiar face. Simon, I think that's what his name is. "Are you okay?" He asks and checks my arms and legs.

"H-how did y-you find me?" I ask stuttering as he walks towards his car and sets me in the back.

"The girls called me and then they lost you so I put a team together to look for you. And now since I found you we are all good." He says and buckles me up then gets into the driver's seat and pulls off.

I nod in response not trusting my voice. I lean on the door and look out the window. I turned my head a little and looked at the time. 8:00. I sigh quietly and turn my head back the other way. I close my eyes.

Normal Time

"We really owe Uncle Simon one for what he did." Liam says and sips his tea. The rest of the boys agree.

"You okay Louis? You haven't said anything since like six hours ago." Niall says and nudges his shoulder.

He sighs and I look at him. He looks back at me before he looks away. "I just can't believe I left my daughter and forgot I had one." He rubs his hands over his face and gets up.

Before anyone can comment he walks out of the room and into his room. I get up and follow him. I knock on his door and notice he didn't close it all the wat.

I walk in to see him laying on his bed. I walk over to the bed and lay next to him resting my head on his chest. "I'm sorry" he says and rubs my back

"It's fine. We all forget things." I tell him tracing my finger over his shirt that has stripes on it.

"No it's not. What kind of father forgets about their child. I just wish I wouldn't have done that." He kisses my forehead.

I ignore what he said and think a little. I hope I don't get in trouble for this. "I love you dad." I say and I feel him stop breathing.

Maybe that wasn't a good idea.