Chapter 12

Day with Louis
Part 2

While in the car thinking about this stuff that just happened, it made me want to shed a tear.

"Hey. I think we should just stay home the rest of the day. Is that fine with you?" Louis asks stopping at a red light and looking my way (Baby won't you come my wayyyy sorry I couldn't resist lol) right when I wipe my tears away.

"It's fine." I said tiring my head more to take make sure he can't see the tears on my face. "Okay. But we have to stop at the store first." "Ok." He sighs after I say that.

We finally make it to the store and Louis keeps looking up and down isles and walking back and forth.

We were asking down a isle when 2 or 3 girls came up to us. "OMG are you Louis Tomlinson?" One girl says as she's squealing and jumping. "Why yes I am. Is there anything that you need? They ask for s picture as soon as they leave a crowd of probably 100 come running towers him. While I'm being pushed to the back.

Then I suddenly fell down and someone stepped in me. It hurts too. Then the crowd disappeared and I was just sitting in the floor while crying like the baby I am. "Alyssa.!" Louis shouted.

I was too busy having a panic attack to respond. He finally sees me on the floor trying to breath and crying. He runs towards me and puts me in the car. He drives to the house taking some kind of back way and parks.

He runs to my side and carries me into the house. The boys are back and are watching tv until the I see me. Louis keeps walking at a fast pace but I don't know where. While this is going on in trying to calm myself down and it isn't working.

We finally reach a room and I realize it's his room. He sits on the bed with me in his lap and is whispering comforting words in my ear while rubbing small circles on my back trying to calm me down.

The boys walked in but he told them to go away. When I was finally able to breathe again he laid us down on the bed.

"You scared me today. You know that right?" I just nod. But part of me thinks he is just saying that. "Sorry I ruined the day." I told him. "You didn't ruin anything" he said as he kissed my forehead. "We're hanging out right now aren't we?" "Yeah I say giving him a half smile.

Next thing I knew I fell asleep.

Louis's POV

Once she falls asleep I put her under the covers, kiss her forehead and walk out of my room.

I walked downstairs where the rest of the boys were. "How is she?" Niall asks. "She's fine now. She just had a panic attack like she had at the mall." I say while in deep thought.

Why does she keep having panic attacks. I keep asking myself the same question over and over trying to find a solution.

Zayn was about to say something when we heard an ear piercing scream. Me and the boys all ran up the stairs into my room.

Me and Liam shook her awake and what she did next made my heart hurt.

She woke up and jumped into my arms with tears streaming down her face and she was sweating. She was mumbling something. "Don't hurt me daddy." "Please dad please."

I wasn't sure if she meant me or her biological dad. "Shh baby girl." I whisper in her ear. "I'm here. No one is going to hurt you."

What she did next made my heart break even more that I'm pretty sure everyone heard it.