Chapter 55

"Alyssa?!" I giggle quietly in my hiding spot.

"Luke hurry up. Louis is going to be angry if we can't find her!" Calum whines as he frantically looks for me.
I smile. I watch as Luke gets closer to where I'm hiding. I go back a little deeper in the closet.

The 5SOS boys and I play hide and seek. I'm very good at this game and they can never find me. So at random times I yell hide and seek which means they have to close their eyes so I can hide. They never actually found me which is funny.

Although Liam has because he's Liam and he is able to figure everything out.
I hear footsteps. "What is taking you guys so long?!"Louis yells as he walks into the room. I put my hand over my mouth. The last thing I need is to get in trouble with Louis. He's been on edge lately for some reason but no one knows why. Not even Harry.

"We um... can't find Alyssa..." Michael mumble. It's quiet for a good moment. Then the door opens and the light is turned on.

"On the bus... now." Louis says. I quickly run out the closet grabbing Luke's hand bringing him with me.

I let go of his hand when we are outside and he gets on his bus. I walk on and see Zayn and Harry sitting at the table.

I go over to Harry and sit next to him. He wraps an arm around me then goes back to being on his phone. I smile lightly and look back at Zayn who was looking at me.

He wiggles his eyebrows and I smile doing it back to him. He then makes a weird face which makes me laugh.

I start copying him. "So why is Louis so angry and annoyed? He's been like this for almost a week." I say. I watch as Harry lifts his head from his phone and looks at Zayn.

They exchange a secret communication almost for a good minute.

I move myself from Harry so I can look at both of them. "Well? Just tell me."
"Nothing is wrong with Louis. He's fine." Harry says shrugging. It's obvious he isn't telling me the truth. Ugh.

"If you say so... Hey can I have my phone back pleeeeease.' I say to Zayn.

"Did you finish all of your work?" He says hesitantly. I nod smiling. He nods then slowly pulls it out almost as if he doesn't believe me.

I take it from his hands then kiss his cheek before I go to the back and get in my bunk.

He had taken it because while I was doing my homework I was talking to Blake more than doing my homework.

Which I don't think is terrible considering I haven't talked to him in a week and I was still partially doing my homework.

I hit the facetime button and call Demi. "Heyyyyyy A!" She yells when it connects. I smile.

"Heyyyyy D!" I say back saying it the same way she said it.

"What's up? Did you need something?" She asks and I shrug.

"Just bored and wanted to talk to someone. I would have called Blake but he's busy I'm sure so... What you doing?" I say and shift a little to be more comfortable.

"Nothing just in the studio. Recording and meeting with my manager. How has it been over there?" She counter asks and I shrug again.

"Louis has been over the edge lately. You talk to him don't you? Would you happen to know why?" I ask looking at her as she moves about.

"No.... I don't." I groan. "Sure you don't." I roll my eyes.

"Tell me about Blake. I heard from a birdie that you two meet and things happened. Spill the details." She smiles at me subtly changing the subject.
"Well... the boys surprised me by letting the boys fly down to us for a week. Blake had originally asked me out but I told him I was leaving for the tour with the boys. So when he got here we talked and he confessed that he liked me, I confessed back. Then he said he would take me out again and he did and then he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. That's basically what happened in short form." I tell her blushing a little.