Chapter 1-We Meet Again

*Harry's POV*

After we all finished packing our bags, we all hop into my Range Rover as we pulled out of the parking lot and begin to drive over to Liz's house, hoping that's where she will be.

"What if she's not here?" Liam asks.

"Where else would she be?" Louis replies.

"I.......I don't know," Liam whispers.

"I just hope she is here. I miss her already," I mumble.

"I know how you feel," Zayn says as he pats my shoulder.

"Does she have a car?" Niall asks.

"Why do you ask that?" I question.

"Well, if she doesn't have a car, there's no way that she would be home already, unless she had a ride. But I doubt that because she doesn't have any money and her mom hates her so why would she want to drive her anywhere. I guarantee you she's walking home," Niall explains.

"He has a point," Liam states.

"Just keep an eye out for here. We know what she looks like so it shouldn't be that hard to find her. Besides, not many people carry luggage with them on the streets," Louis tells us.

I tune out what the rest of the boys are saying, determined to find Liz. I begin to slow our driving speed, determined to find her. When I hear the boys begin talking about music again, I suddenly tune back into their conversation.

"HARRY!!" Louis yells.

"Wha? Sorry, I wasn't listening. I zoned out," I ask, my head still in la la land.

"We were just talking about possibly going back into the music industry again and we wanted to know what you thought about it," Liam explains.

"Sure, I'd do it," I answer.

"Great-"

"Wait, what about Liz?" I interrupt.

"What about her?" Niall asks.

"Well, if we go out on tour, are we just gonna leave her-"

"LIZ!!!!!" The boys all cheer at the same time, clearly ignoring my comment, "pull over!!"

I obey the boys' bossy commands and pull over at the curb. Before I even reach the curb completely, they all jump out of the car and rush over to hug Liz. She screams in shock and then looks over to see me in the car, smirking at her. I'm so glad we found her.

I put the car in park and hop out to give her a hug. She rushes over to me and plants a big kiss on my lips, surprising the crap out of me. I pull away, stunned at her actions when she just smirks at me. She's using my moves against me, no fair!!

The lads and I all grab one of her bags and haul into the trunk of the car. I take her crutches and place them in the back too. Then we all gently lift her up and put her in the car, careful not to bump her leg. We all hop in afterwards and begin to drive away. Looks like we picked her up just in time too, considering it just started raining.

"Where are we going?" Liz asks.

"Back to our house," Zayn answers.

"How'd you guys get suspended?" She asks.

I look in the back mirror only to notice that Liam's face quickly turned to show guilt. I have a feeling that he wasn't supposed to tell anyone they had sex.

"Louis just made a smartass remark," I quickly blurt, saving Liam's butt.

"Why does that not surprise me?" Liz laughs.

We begin talking about random shit until we eventually find our way back to our house, gladly allowing Liz to stay with us, considering her mother's tried to kill her before, and we don't want that to ever happen.