Chapter 3-Getting The Word Out

"Here Liz, you can work the camera," Louis says as he sets up the tripod.

The boys have decided to make a video and post it on their YouTube channel saying that they were gonna make new music and get back into the music business. They've all gotten dressed up, looking much more handsome and sexier than usual. When all the boys are finally finished grooming themselves and setting up the equipment, they tell me how to operate the camera.

"OK, so, when we say OK, you press this button right here," Zayn instructs, "when the button is pressed, you will see this button right here blink red. That means that it's recording. When it records just step away from the camera and just make sure that we're all in the shot. When we say bye, come back up to the camera and push the same button that you used to start filming to end the video. Understand?"

"I think so," I lie, completely and utterly lost.

I know how to work a camera, it's just I don't know how to work this type of camera.

"Are you guys gonna upload the video? Or am I? If I do, I might screw something up-"

"No worries. We'll handle it," Niall interrupts.

As I begin to read the instruction manual just to further understand how to operate the camera, Harry suddenly pushes the book down from my face onto my lap. I glance up to see him smirking at me, possibly flirting.

"How's my hair look?" He asks in his ever-so sexy, raspy voice.

"Fine," I mutter while going back to reading the instruction manual, not wanting to deal with Harry at this point in time.

"What's the matter?" Harry asks.

"Nothing. I'm busy."

"Fine. Be that way Miss Sassy Pants," Harry humphs and walks away.

"You ready?" Liam asks me.

"Uhh yeah. Can you guys all position yourselves so I can see if I need to zoom this thing in or out?" I reply.

The boys follow my instructions and sit on the couch. Louis, Niall, and Zayn all sit on the couch while Liam and Harry sit on the floor in front of them.

"Can you see all of us?" Niall asks.

"Yeah. The cameras perfect. You guys ready?" I ask.

"Yup," Liam chimes in.

"OK," I say as I press the button, causing the red light to turn on.

"Hi, we're One Direction," the boys all say simultaneously.

"We've been keeping a little secret for a bit and we decided that we should share it with all of you lovely fans," Niall begins.

"We've decided to come back into the music industry," Harry continues, "we've decided to release another album-"

"Not only that," Liam interrupts, "we've also decided to do a comeback show!"

"You, the fans, get to pick the songs we sing," Zayn says.

"And we're gonna perform them at our comeback show. Which will be held in Madison Square Garden," Louis mentions.

"So spread the word to all the fellow directioners in the world," Harry ends.

"We're back!!!" The boys all cheer as Louis gives me the signal to press the button to stop the video.

"That was great you guys," I mention, "that was perfect."

"I've got to tweet about this," Liam replies as he pulls out his phone and hops on Twitter, which causes the guys to follow his lead.

Seeing the humongous smiles on the boys' faces causes me to blush at the thought that this is what the boys have been dreaming of, being able to continue making music, following their dream. I walk over to the boys and give them all a big hug, getting kisses from all the guys.

"I'm so proud of you boys," I say as they begin to upload their video to YouTube.