Chapter 5-A Date With WHO?!?

As Harry and I begin kissing each other while on his bed, we suddenly become interrupted by Zayn clearing his throat, startling us, well, me at least. I probably look as though I'm gonna piss my pants right now. Or like we just got busted and now we're gonna get arrested, or maybe even a mix of both.

"Z-Zayn. I-I didn't know you were standing there," I stutter, "h-how much did you see?"

"Enough," Zayn mutters, sulking out into the hallway.

"I-I better go," I whisper as I head downstairs into the living room.

As I suddenly leave Harry's side, I make my way downstairs to see the boys on their phones, busy as usual. I try to take a peek at Louis' phone screen, but he turns it so I can't see it right before I get the chance to see what he's smiling like an idiot about. Suddenly feeling the awkwardness in the room, I finally decide that I should say something, but what?

"S-so.........how have the fans been reacting since the news of your comeback?" I ask them.

"Amazing," Liam immediately replies, "they've gotten #OneDirection'sBack trending on Twitter."

"You're so obsessed with Twitter Liam," I laugh.

"No I'm not!" He denies.

"Are too! You're smiling, so I know you're lying, that and you're giggling."

"Fine," Liam mutters, "maybe a little."

"A little?" I question as I raise my eyebrows.

"OK. Fine, maybe a lot-"

"Maybe?!? How bout definitely."

Liam playfully shoves me over, laughing like crazy. I look over at Louis only to realize that he appears to be in his own little world, not even caring about Liam and I flirting. I look at the others to see that they are all also sucked into their phones, too busy to give a shit about us. I wouldn't even be surprised if they just stayed like that if Liam and I just had sex right in the middle of the living room, not that we would ever think of doing that. That'd be just stupid and somewhat disgusting because watching us having sex and literally seeing everything that's happening would probably be a little disturbing to the average human being.

"Louis?" I call, "what are you so interested in?"

"He's been flirting with a girl nonstop on Twitter. Check out his tweets-" Niall begins.

"No DON'T!!!" Louis demands as he tackles Niall on the floor.

"What? You don't want her to see the sexy picture you sent her-"

"Niall I think you've had a bit too much to drink-"

"But I didn't have anything to drink," Niall tells Louis.

"I'm sure you did. You most likely forgot like you always do when you get drunk," Louis tries to convince him.

"Here's what Niall's talking about-" Liam says as he pulls up Louis' profile.

"Liam, you dare show her and I'm gonna make you regret the day you had sex with Liz.......and Danielle," Louis cuts him off.

"Oh, that's alright. I'll just look it up for myself on my phone-" I say.

"Liz, no. Seriously. I wasn't thinking," Louis begs, "Twitter won't let me delete the pictures completely-"

"Yeah because the pictures have been retweeted about a gazillion times," Niall states.

"Hey Niall, do me a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Louis yells.

I click on my Twitter app on my new phone that I just recently got and pull up Louis' profile. I don't use Twitter that much, I prefer Facebook a bit more because it's more organized, but all the damn advertisements on Facebook is really starting to get on my nerves. I read all the tweets that have been sent, reading their entire conversation and looking at the pictures, only to realize that almost every tweet Louis sent to this girl ends with either a smiley face, a heart, or a winky face. Yeah, he's definitely interested in this girl. I continue reading only to not be able to view the pictures that Niall was talking about earlier.

"I can't find the pictures," I speak up.

"Good maybe I finally deleted them," Louis cheers.

"Oh, wait. Here they are," I finally say.

"Shit," Louis mutters under his breath.

"Well someone's desperate for me to not see these pictures," I giggle and then gasp when I click on the tweet, "Louis you didn't-"

"I wasn't thinking-"

"You're a dumbass! You're really gonna post a picture of your crotch with your boxers on?"

"She wanted me to prove to her that I was turning her on," Louis explains.

"I don't think you realize that whatever you post will be in all of your follower's news feeds," I say as I suddenly begin raising my voice.

"Well someone's jealous," Niall giggles, "if you like that one you should see the other ones-"

"Oh god don't start," Louis mutters as he face palms.

"There are more?!?" I scream as I suddenly click on his pictures, "Louis you seriously remind me of Harry now basically posting naked pictures on Twitter-"

"Hey she did it too!" Louis exclaims.

"Well I don't care about her because I'm not gay. I care about you Louis-"

"Do you really? Am I that special guy that you want to be with or am I just like every other male celebrity in the world that girls drool over every damn second of every fucking day?" Louis question when my face suddenly becomes gutted, "uh huh. That's exactly what I thought."

"Well then why did you ask if you already knew the answer?" I ask.

"Because I wanted to make sure that my assumption was right, which it was," he says as he begins to walk away.

"No Louis-"

"I mean absolutely nothing to you-"

"You do! Don't you see that!?" I scream.

"I may mean something to you, but I bet the rest of the lads mean more to you than I ever would. I'm done talking about this. I'm leaving-"

"Louis......." I sigh.

I look at the rest of the guys who pretend that they didn't notice any of what just occurred by keeping to their own business by keeping their eyes locked on their phone, most likely on Twitter. Suddenly I feel someone's hand get placed on my shoulder, turning me around. Instantly, a pair of soft lips are placed on mine, giving me a tingling feeling inside.

"You know, kissing you has always been my favorite thing to do," he smiles.

"Oh, so you think that I'm a good kisser," I smirk.

"I think you'd make an even better girlfriend. Or, maybe even a better wife."

"So are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I ask.

"Well, let's see how a first date goes. Then we'll take it from there."

"So now are you asking me on a date?"

"Yes. Liz Thompson, would you like to have the honor of going on a date with me, Niall Horan?"

"Yes. I'd love to," I smile as he places another kiss on my lips.

I look over at the rest of the boys only to see that Zayn's glaring at me, almost as though he's hiding something. I shrug it off and just continue smiling, feeling like I may have finally found the one.

I just hope I'm not making a mistake.........