Chapter 22-Hello Tour, Goodbye Liz

"You gave up a night out with friends just so you could come back here and watch movies? You're too sweet. How did I ever get so lucky to be with a guy as wonderful as you?" I smile.

"You're just way too amazing, you know that right?" Liam smiles.

"You're my big teddy bear," I tell him.

"And you're my.......well.......I'll think of a nickname for you later," Liam laughs.

"Oh thanks," I huff.

As the opening credits for the season one finale of Zoey 101 begin playing, Liam's phone rings. He excuses himself to go answer the phone as I remain on the couch and continue watching TV. A few minutes pass and then Liam finally comes back with a disappointed look on his face. I pick up the DVD remote and pause the movie.

"That was Paul," Liam states.

"What'd he want?" I ask.

"He wanted to know we would be ready for the tour tomorrow-"

"IT STARTS TOMORROW?!?" I yell.

"Yeah. I told him that I wasn't because of you-"

"Liam don't postpone your tour for me-"

"But you're my number one priority-"

"What matters more, your dream or me? I know it's your dream so go. I don't wanna hold you back," I whisper.

"But I'm gonna miss you. And who knows how long we're gonna be gone............What if we're away when you have the baby? Can you still travel?"

"I don't think so.........I can try but I'll probably get sick," I answer.

"Well..........What are we gonna do? What's gonna happen to us?"

"You go on tour. I'll stay here-"

"You can't stay here by yourself," Liam blurts.

"I'll visit you when I can," I whisper as he gives me a hug, "we'll get through this. And you wanna know why? Because we have each other."

"I want this tour postponed. At least until you have the baby or the new album comes out."

"Liam, are you gonna be able to wait another six months or so until you tour?" I ask.

"I can wait as long as I need to for you," he whispers as he places a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Can I ask you something?" I blurt, suddenly changing the subject.

"Sure. Anything."

"Do you think Eleanor has a right to know that I'm having Louis' baby?" I ask.

"Honestly, if you think that it's the right thing to do, then I say do it."

"Well then I guess I will. I guess I should tell her then," I mumble.

"If that what you feel is right-"

"It is," I cut him off, "I'm just afraid she's gonna get mad at me."

"Well duh! You slept with her boyfriend and now you're having his baby. She's gonna be way past mad. She'll be fucking pissed, but, who can blame here? I mean, you cheated on Niall and you made Louis cheat on Eleanor-"

"So now you're mad at me and think I'm a lousy girlfriend-"

"Well you were to Niall because you were selfish-"

"You guys told me to get rid of her!" I shout.

"We thought you would've just told Louis what she said to you. We didn't think that you'd go and sleep with him!"

"Oh, so now I'm a slut?!?" I yell.

"I think you're overreacting," Liam replies, trying to not raise his voice.

"Well if you have trust issues with me, thinking that I'll sleep with another guy while you're gone, then I think we should just end things right here," I conclude.

"Well then if that's how you feel, then I guess I will go on tour tomorrow then," Liam mumbles.

"Fine!" I yell.

"Fine," Liam mutters, "then I guess we're over-"

"I guess we are," I interrupt, fighting back tears.

Liam gets to his feet and proceeds into the foyer but before he walks in I notice that he glances back at me with a hurt look on his face. He then quickly turns his head back around, proceeding into the foyer. I press play on the DVD remote before I hear the front door slam shut. I assume he's heading back to the bar to join the others.

"Well,.....................at least I still have you," I mumble to the baby.

A few minutes pass and then I suddenly feel tears falling down my cheeks. I bury my face in the nearby couch pillow and burst into tears. Now I know why it's called heartbreak............

I guess Liam and I are officially over..............

And I miss him already...............

But he'd never take me back....................Not after that at least.

"Liam................" I whisper, "I'm so sorry. I overreacted. Please take me back," I cry as I feel tears falling down my face.

"I know you did. I'm sorry too and of course I'll take you back," I hear a voice behind me say.

I turn around to see Liam's smiling face standing in the doorframe of the living room. I spring up and run over to him and give him a big teddy bear hug. He must've come back in without me knowing after we fought.

"I love you so much Liam," I manage to see through all my tears, "I thought I lost you."

"You could never lose me Liz. No matter how much you'd want to," Liam laughs, clearly trying to cheer me up and stop me from crying, "I love you kitten. That's my new nickname for you. I just thought of it. It was either that or bunny boo."

"I like kitten much better," I smile.

"I figured you would," Liam smiles, "I love you kitten."

"I love you too big teddy bear," I giggle.

I guess there is such thing as a happy ending after all..........