Chapter 12-Liam To The Rescue

As we pull up into the driveway, Eleanor places a romantic kiss on Louis' lips when I look in their direction. I roll my eyes at her obnoxiousness, causing her to smirk at the thought that she was getting under my skin. As soon as Harry parks the car, I jump out and run inside. I make my way into the nearest bathroom and lock the door behind me. As soon as the lock is turned, I burst into tears. I swear to god I can't put up with Eleanor any longer, especially when she's with Louis. I hear murmuring outside but I ignore it. I have business to take care of.

I take a razor out from the box underneath the sink cabinet and remove the blade from the razor and take a deep breath. I glide the blade across my sensitive skin, releasing blood. I watch as it slowly turns my wrist and hand red. I decide to even out my wrists so I glide the blade across my right hand. Hearing a sudden bang outside, reassembling the sound of a gunshot, I decide to get my anger out early and cut my wrists again before I go out and see who possibly died.

Feeling a gentle breeze blowing on my face, I approach the window, move the curtains and gasp in shock. I scream in terror as I see a dark figure standing before me on the other side of the window.

"HELLLPPPPP!!!!!!" I scream, "SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!"

"LIZ!?! LIZ ANSWER ME!! ARE YOU OK?!?! OPEN UP!!!" Liam shouts while he bangs on the other side of the door.

I scurry over to the door and go to unlock the door when suddenly the door handle falls off, preventing him from getting in.

"Ugh shit," I mutter.

"What's wrong?" Liam anxiously asks.

"The door handle fell off."

I hear a moan behind me only to turn around and find that the figure is attempting to climb in the window to attack me.

"Oh my god," I say as my heartbeat suddenly begins increasing rapidly.

"Hold on Liz, I'll break the door down-"

"Liam no. There's not enough time. Run around the house to the window," I tell him as the figure almost gets up, but loses their grip at the last second, resulting in them falling to the ground.

"Be right there," Liam yells as he dashes outside.

I anxiously wait for Liam to come rescue me, but as the time begins to pass I begin to wonder what happened to him.

"Liam?" I nervously call, "Liam you there?"

I'm afraid to look out the window to see where he is but I'm afraid I'll just see the figure trying to get me again.

I begin to become worried that something happened to him. I call his name once more and the figure reappears, desperate to attack me. I scream in terror as the figure begins to climb over the windowsill. If Liam doesn't appear I'm a goner. I begin to try to examine the figure to find a face when suddenly Liam appears and pulls the body down from the window and throws them to the ground. I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that Liam came through for me after all. He saved my life, and I will always be greatful for that.

I look out the window and watch as Liam wrestles the person on the ground, desperate to reveal their identity. The figure pushes Liam and takes off just as Liam grabs a hold of their hoodie, yanking it down, but before we see who it is, the figure pulls up the hoodie and takes off into the nearby woods. I watch as Liam takes off after him, quickly catching up to him. I'm not surprised considering he was in the run for the Olympics for track. A few minutes later, I begin to wonder what happened to him.

"Hello?" I call, desperate to get out of the bathroom.

I just hope nothing happened to Liam.........