Chapter 30-Coming Clean

"I heard the sequel sucks," I say as soon as the end credits for the movie begin rolling.

"Yeah?" Harry asks.

"Apparently," I mumble.

"You feeling OK?" Liam asks as he notices my sadness.

"I'm fine. I'm just so nervous," I whisper as I bury my face in his chest.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have a little surprise for you," he tells me.

"What surprise?" I ask as I pull myself up off of Liam.

"If I tell you now it won't be a surprise now will it?" He asks cheekily, causing me to smile.

I cross my arms and hmph when I realize that Liam won't tell me. He stands up and walks out to the foyer, chuckling along the way. He reappears a second later with his car keys in his hand.

"Come on," he tells me as he walks over to the couch.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he takes my hand.

"You'll see," he replies.

"But I don't like surprises! Just tell me," I beg.

"Hmmm," he hums as he pretends to scratch his chin and think it over, "nope," he laughs.

"Liam!" I snap.

When we arrive at the door to his car, Liam helps me inside and then hops in the drivers seat. We buckle our seatbelts and then Liam starts the engine, pulling out of the driveway and then speeding down the road to who knows where.

"Ow," I mumble.

"What?" Liam asks, "why are you taking off your seatbelt?"

"It's hurting," I mumble again as I push the button releasing the belt, "can you just tell me where you're taking us?"

"Fine, since you're so anxious to know," Liam begins, "I'm taking you to meet my family. I told them I was bringing home a little surprise-"

"No," I whine, "they're gonna hate me! Turn this car around right now."

"What you think they're gonna hate you because you're pregnant?" Liam states.

"I think they're gonna hate me because I'm pregnant with someone else's baby that's not you!" I yell.

"Well if you don't tell them that it's Louis' baby, then they won't know and they won't hate you," Liam argues.

"So you think that they're gonna hate me because I'm having Louis' baby?" I ask, "I knew it."

"I didn't say that-"

"Really? Because you just did," I snap, "stop the car I wanna go home."

"Liz you're being ridiculous."

"I just don't want them to judge me," I whisper as I begin crying.

"They are not judgmental people."

I continue crying while Liam continues driving down the highway. After a few moments, I begin to feel the car slow down. I peek through my hands to notice that we've stopped. Liam pulled over on the side of the road. I glance behind me to see if there is a cop car sitting behind us, thinking that we got pulled over, but we didn't. I look at Liam only to realize that he looks very frustrated right now. I look away and just stare out my window, remaining silent.

"They aren't going to judge you," Liam states, causing me to look him straight in the eyes, still fighting back tears, "now come here," Liam whispers as he's opening his arms up.

I embrace him in his warm hug, feeling tears rolling down my cheeks and onto Liam's sweatshirt. He's so comforting and understanding. He's the man that I've always been looking for but never found, and I think I just did.

"Do you still wanna go?" Liam asks, I nod in response since this means so much to him, "OK let's go."

I rest back in my seat as Liam turns the car back on and hops back on the highway to get to his parent's house. About two hours or so and we finally pull up into his parent's driveway. Liam places the car in park and just remains in the car with me.

"We're here," he speaks up.

I take a deep breath and watch as Liam jumps out, eager to see his parents and sisters. I just stare in shock, thinking that he didn't even bother to help me get out. He rings the doorbell and anxiously waits for someone to answer. When I see a girl that doesn't look too much older than Liam answer the door, I watch as Liam freaks out over seeing his family again. At this point in time I'm pretty sure Liam's forgotten all about me. I stumble out of the car and make my way up to the driveway to Liam's house. As I'm nearly at the house, I'm approached by the girl that greeted Liam.

"Hi....." she nervously greets, not sure who exactly I am, "I'm Ruth, Liam's sister."

"I'm Liz, his girlfriend," I greet.

"Weird. He never mentioned having a girlfriend, or a baby for that matter," she states as she points to my stomach, causing me to blush because of embarrassment.

I'm surprised Liam never told his family about me.......

Ruth helps me make my way inside Liam's small family home. When we arrive inside, I see him hugging his parents and petting Brit, his sister's dog. I smile and wave awkwardly, unsure of what exactly I should do.

"Hi," I mumble nervously.

"Oh! Everyone," Liam begins as he rushes over to my side, "this is Liz, my girlfriend and soon to be mother of our child," Liam lies.

"When are you expecting?" Liam's father asks.

"About four months from now," I whisper.

"You excited?" Nicola asks.

"Nervous."

"I'm so proud of you two," Liam's mother gushes as she gives us a big hug.

Wow. I thought she would've been furious. Liam's father walks over to the TV and turns it on, only to gasp when he turns on the news.

"What is it?" Liam asks.

"Sources say that Louis Tomlinson from One Direction is involved in a scandal. Sources say that he cheated on reported girlfriend Eleanor Calder with a mystery girl and our source, who wishes to remain anonymous, says that his mystery girl, which is reported to be dating band mate Liam Payne, reportedly had a fling with Tomlinson, resulting in Liam's girlfriend getting pregnant. Rumor has it she became pregnant before she became an item with Payne, but it is true that Tomlinson was with Eleanor Calder at the time. It is also said that Liam and his girlfriend are reportedly keeping the baby even though Payne is not the biological father," the news reporter explains.

When Liam's father turns off the TV, Liam's family's eyes are locked on Liam and I. Liam and I, however, are just staring at each other in shock. How the hell did the press get a hold of this information?!?!

And then it hit me.......

Zayn........