Chapter 34-Shit's Gettin' Real

"Oww," I groan as I rub my head, "you tricked me."

"And you fell for it," Eleanor states with a smirk on her face.

I give her a look of disgust when something in particular about her catches my eye. Someone's a dirty liar around here, and for once it's not me.

"Hello........................Annabelle," I smirk.

"Took you long enough to figure it out."

"I should've known there was something about you that I didn't like. Now where'd Zayn go?"

"He had a little "job" to take care of," she smirks.

"You ran Liam off the road...........Why?"

"Zayn asked me to-"

"Why?"

"Secret," she smiles.

There's a dirty game being played here right now and I want no part in it. I stand up, push the back doors open and storm off.

"You're making the worst mistake of your life right now," she calls.

"What are you talking about?" I ask as I walk back.

"Well, you can leave if you want, but we're just gonna cause more problems that's gonna land everyone in the hospital just like Liam. Or, you could join us and we'll leave them alone."

"And what guarantees that if I join you, you won't touch them? Who says you won't still do it?" I question.

"If we have you, we crack Liam. If we crack Liam, we break the band up. They don't deserve to be alive after what they've done to you-"

"No way. You just want me so you have an easier chance of taking down the boys. Well news flash, it's not gonna happen. They won't go down without a fight," I snap.

"Oh really? Because Liam already did," she barks.

I shake my head in disgust and roll my eyes as I begin to turn around and head back into the hospital.

"Halt! You take one more step and I can guarantee you that Liam will be dead in a matter of seconds. I'll make sure of it," she threatens, feeling as though she's overpowering me.

"So it's join you and Zayn or let Liam die? You wouldn't do that-"

"Oh, but I would........" she glares, "try me."

"Don't you dare lay another finger on Liam or I swear I'll-"

"You'll what?" She smirks.

"Why are you so determined to get rid of them?" I ask.

"Because it's wrong what they did to you-"

"Since when do you like me and care about me?!?" I argue.

"I don't-"

"So then why do you-"

"Zayn made me because he cares about you. He loves you! He always has and he still does!" Annabelle yells.

"I don't care. I love Liam and nothing Zayn does will change the way my heart feels about Liam," I protest.

"I figured you'd say that," Annabelle smirks.

"Zayn......." I gasp.

"I've missed you-"

"I haven't. You have trouble written all over your face," I state.

"I want you.......and I'm finally gonna get you after all these years-"

"What are you gonna do?" I ask nervously.

"Why would I wanna spoil a wonderful surprise to a little bitch like you?" Annabelle glares.

"Whatever. I'm out of here," I mutter.

"Then say your final goodbye to Liam because the next time you see him is at his funeral," Zayn calls.

"You wouldn't murder your best friend," I state.

"Who says I'm gonna do it?" Zayn smirks at Annabelle.

"Join us......." Annabelle and Zayn say mysteriously.

"What do I have to do?" I ask.

"Break up with Liam-"

"He has no memory. How am I supposed to do that if he doesn't even know who I am, or what his name is. You could've killed him!"

"I wish I did," Annabelle mutters.

I don't care how much these two threaten me and the boys, I won't let them touch them. They're gonna have to go through me. They don't deserve it. Although everything makes sense now. Zayn purposely forgot the words so he could leave the band to go join Annabelle. She's playing dirty. She wants revenge because they gave me trouble. That makes no sense. I'm happier right now than I've ever been in my entire life........

And I'm not gonna let them take my happiness away......