Chapter 9-Last Chance To Take Him Back

"She'll be here in an hour or so," Louis yells as he hops down the stairs.

My face drops when I hear him say that, but Louis doesn't seem to notice.

"Hey, you OK?" Louis asks as he notices my disappointment. 

"I'm just so confused," I whisper as I feel a tear fall down my cheek. 

"About?" 

"Everything! I'm going out with Niall but I still love all of you guys." 

"Maybe because you slept with all of us at least once," Louis suggests. 

"I sometimes miss doing that," I mumble. 

"What? Being our sex slave? No, Liz. Don't go down that road again, especially not now when we're beginning to go back into the press and become popular again. We don't need to ruin our squeaky clean boy band image. Our reps don't want that." 

"I think you lost the squeaky clean boy band image a long time ago," I giggle. 

"Yeah, especially with all of our tattoos," Louis chuckles as he shows off his massive collection, "you know, I was even thinking of getting your name tattooed on my wrist or somewhere on my chest." 

"No, Louis. Don't do that-" 

"But I want to. You were the first girl I ever loved," Louis admits. 

"You don't have to prove your love to me by getting my name tattooed on your body. There are plenty other ways to prove your love to me, and you already have by being one of the best boys that I could've asked for. I don't deserve to have someone as amazing as you in my life, Louis. Besides, what would your girlfriend say to that knowing that you have another girl's name tattooed on your wrist or chest or wherever the hell you plan on getting it done?" 

"She's not my girlfriend, not yet anyway. We were just flirting-" 

"I don't think sending each other naked pictures on Twitter is flirting," I interrupt. 

"I want you and the boys to meet her first and let me know what you think of her before I take my relationship with her to the next level. But I want you to know Liz," he whispers as he takes my hands, "I still love you." 

"I still love you too," I reply as he gives me a soft kiss on my lips, "we should stop doing stuff like this. Flirting, kissing, hugging-" 

"Why?" Louis asks. 

"Well, I don't want her to think that we're secretly dating. I don't wanna make her jealous and hate me already." 

"I think she knows I'm single," Louis laughs. 

"Yeah, but still," I sigh, "I don't think she'll like me." 

"Why? You're amazing." 

"Yeah, but.........nevermind-" 

"No tell me," Louis begs. 

"No, I-" 

"Please-" 

"Louis, just drop it. It doesn't matter anyway." 

"And why not?" 

"Because she's already won the greatest prize ever..............you," I whisper.

I leave Louis' side and head out onto the front step to see Niall pull up into the driveway a few moments later. I slowly approach him as he pulls me in for a sweet kiss, but I just don't feel the spark like I did before, but I just shrug it off like it was nothing.

"Where were you?" I ask, surprised that he even left and I never knew. 

"At the airport." 

"Why the fuck were you at the airport?!?"  

"To pick up Eleanor." 

"Who the hell is Eleanor?!?" 

"The girl Louis was sending pictures to on Twitter," Niall replies. 

"Oh, great," I cheer sarcastically, "I hate the bitch already," I mutter under my breath.