Chapter 35-Unexpected.....

No way am I joining them.....

I walk back inside to see the arrival of Harry, Louis, Niall, and Eleanor. I flash them all a hurt smile and then I make my way over to give them a hug. As I wrap my arms around Harry's neck, my legs suddenly become weak, causing me to nearly collapse on the floor. Luckily, Harry catches me just in time.

"You alright?" Harry asks.

"I just don't feel like myself.........I don't feel good," I mumble.

"You seriously look like you're about to go into labor," Niall notices, "no offense but you're freaking huge."

"Some taken," I snap, "I'm not in labor and I won't be for a while."

"Alright........." Niall mumbles.

"Liam's this way," I instruct as I begin to lead everyone to the critical condition wing.

I feel Harry's hand grasp mine, causing me to blush. When we approach the elevators, Louis pushes the up button and we patiently await for a set of doors to open.

"Woah........" I mumble as I clutch my stomach and shut my eyes tight.

"What?" Harry asks.

"I don't........It doesn't feel right......."

A set of doors open, revealing the rectangular compartment that will carry us to our destination. We all walk inside and I immediately go up to the back wall and slide down to sit on the floor.

"Are you OK?" Harry asks softly.

"I.......I don't know," I whisper, scared, "owww."

"Is she in.........?" Niall trails off.

"I honestly don't know. My stomach really hurts......" I complain.

"Maybe you shouldn't see Liam then....." Eleanor suggests.

"I'm fine. I'm not supposed to give birth for a little while," I state, unsure of exactly how long, "I want to see Liam."

The elevator doors open, revealing the waiting room that Liam's family was sitting in earlier. We all walk out to be greeted by Liam's mom.

"How is he?" I ask as she gives me a gentle hug.

"He's doing better. He still doesn't remember anything but he's doing alright otherwise," she answers.

"I want to see him," I reply.

"Two people at a time. Ruth and Nicola went down for lunch," she instructs.

"Harry come with me," I tell him as I grasp his hand, causing a smile to appear on his face.

I push open the critical condition doors, revealing the long hallway as Harry and I begin walking through it hand in hand. When we reach the end of the hallway, I suddenly become out of breath and feel the need to sit down. We arrive at Liam's side when a nurse brings me a chair to sit in after noticing my exhaustion.

"Damn......" Harry mutters when he gets a good look at Liam's condition.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Pretty bunnies........." Liam giggles, seeming completely out of it.

"What's wrong with-"

"Amnesia," I interrupt Harry.

"Ah, I see," Harry nods his head.

Realizing that Liam's just gonna act like a kindergartener for the rest of our visit, Harry and I decide to keep quiet. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, and then another one kicks in.

"Oww," I wince.

"Liz, are you SURE you're OK?" Harry asks.

"I feel fine. My stomach just-"

"L-L-Liz," Harry stutters.

"What?" I ask.

"Y-y-y-"

"Spit it out!" I shout.

"Your water broke!" Harry replies.

"What? Ow! I'm not due for another few weeks. Ow!!" I cry.

"We gotta get you out of here," Harry tells me, "we need a wheelchair!! Liz is in labor!!"

"Liz?" Liam asks, "Liz!!"

"LIAM!!!" I cheer enthusiastically, "you're OK!!! OWWW!!!"

A nurse quickly pushes a wheelchair in front of where I'm sitting and I immediately sit in it. Once I'm seated, Harry takes off running down the hallway, bursting through the doors. I glance over into the waiting room to see everyone waiting staring at us like we're complete idiots and that we're nuts. I feel another contraction kick in and cry out in pain. A few minutes later and Harry bursts through the maternity wing. He runs up to the front desk and begins babbling like crazy.

"We need a doctor! Liz is in labor!!" Harry freaks out.

Hearing Harry freak out now is honestly beginning to scare me a little bit. I look at the lady behind the counter to see that she looks stunned that I haven't been admitted into the hospital yet. Harry unexpectedly pushes my wheelchair straight through the doors and within seconds I'm seated in a hospital bed.

"Harry......I'm scared," I whine quietly.

"It's gonna be OK."

"Are you the father?" A nurse asks Harry.

"N-no actually, my best friend is-"

"Well then we're gonna have to ask you to step outside-" the nurse commands rudely.

"No. I need him. Please let him stay. I can't do this without him. He's all I have," I beg.

The nurse gives Harry a look of disgust and then reluctantly allows him to stay in the room with me. I flash Harry a nervous smile as he approaches the side of the bed and takes my hand in his.

"You can do this," he whispers, "do it for Liam."