Chapter 40-Weak

*Liam's POV*

"YOU BITCH!!!" I yell at Annabelle.

I stare at Liz and then when I look up at Annabelle she has a dirty smirk on her face. She walks over to me and then places her foot on my chest, pushing me into the ground.

"You're weak. You can't do anything to stop me," she glares, "I wish that was you on the ground right now practically bleeding to death. You're lucky. There aren't anymore bullets left in this gun. She risked her life for you. Luckily that risk was enough to finish her. Thank god. She was annoying."

"She was my girlfriend," I mutter.

"You're cute when you're angry."

"Well then I must be drop dead beautiful because I am far beyond pissed right now," I snap.

Annabelle just smiles at me. There's nothing I can do right now. I barely have enough energy to stay awake, but Liz doesn't........

I look down at the far end of the parking lot to see the boys with Eleanor, and they seem to be headed right this way. About ten minutes later and they all charge into the parking garage, determined to finish Annabelle once and for all. They all gasp when they notice Liz, but Zayn takes charge and drags her away from where the fighting is taking place. He also drags me and leaves me next to Liz. When Zayn releases me, I immediately begin crying.

"I'm so sorry........" I sob.

"Is she gonna be OK?" Eleanor asks as she approaches us with Dylan.

"I don't think so......." I whisper.

I kiss the top of Liz's forehead and just bury my face in between my knees. I can't go on without her....

"My god......." Harry whispers as I see tears beginning to form in his eyes.

I watch as Eleanor gently sets Dylan on the ground beside her and then Harry suddenly curls up in a ball on the other side of Liz.

"If she lives........I promise I'll never sleep with another girl again," Harry sobs, "just please let her live......."

Harry breaks down at this point and just cries on her bleeding stomach. I watch as Louis and Zayn both fight Annabelle.

"Why do you hate us?" Louis asks as he avoids one of Annabelle's punches.

"You kidnapped me! And you kidnapped Liz too! You guys are monsters! You deserve to be destroyed!" Annabelle shouts.

"Annabelle," Harry calls, "if you promise to leave everyone alone.........I'll............I'll go with you......."

"Harry......" Eleanor begins, shocked at his actions.

"Don't do this......." Zayn whimpers.

Annabelle puts her hand on her chin, clearly thinking over his proposition.

"Alright. Come here........boyfriend," she smirks.

"What did I just do?!?" Harry asks himself as he gets to his feet, "wait. At least let me say goodbye first."

Harry immediately has all of us in a group hug, squeezing the life out of all of us. Eleanor quickly pushes all of us away and groans.

"Oh god not you too......" Louis moans.

"I've been getting these sharp pains all morning," she cries.

"I don't think that's just pain........I think you're having contractions," I speak up when suddenly we hear the sudden splash. Yup. One point for smart Liam.

"You're in labor!!" Harry yells.

"No shit! Owww," Eleanor whines.

"Let's get you inside," Louis instructs.

"L-Liz?" Harry calls as he kneels by her side.

"Harry....." I hear a faint voice reply.

"Oh my god......." I trail off as I smile.

"You're OK!!" Zayn cheers.

"You saved my life," I whisper, "you didn't have to do that."

"I love you Liam," she mumbles.

"I love you too," I reply, causing Zayn to scowl at me.

I turn around only to see Louis and Niall rushing Eleanor inside into the hospital to give birth. Damn a lot's going on today......

"Hey.......where'd Annabelle go?" Harry asks.

"She jumped off a cliff and got eaten by a shark," Zayn laughs.

"I think the shark would spit her out," Harry chimes in, laughing his ass off.

"C'mon let's get you inside," I speak up.

Harry and Zayn each grab hold of one of Liz's arms when I suddenly realize why Annabelle left.......

I can't tell the boys because Liz will freak out....

But they need to know......

Oh god what am I gonna do?!?!