Chapter 17-101 Heartbreak Lane

"Eleanor?" I call, "I need to talk to you."

"What?" She snaps as she walks downstairs.

"Tell me, why did I find this in your room?" I ask as I show her the Louis mask.

"I've seriously never seen that before in my life and why were you snooping in my room?"

"I thought that you were the one that attacked me in the bathroom so I needed proof to make sure but instead of finding the Annabelle mask I found the Louis mask," I explain.

"Sorry but it wasn't me and I've never seen that before in my life," she says as she heads back upstairs, "oh, and if you ever snoop in my room again, you will regret it."

After the very grumpy yet suspicious Eleanor heads back upstairs, I'm suddenly approached by Niall. I smile in delight while he looks guilty.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks.

"Sure baby," I tell him.

"Look, I've been thinking and with us and the band and the tour, I'm not really sure if I can juggle a girlfriend and the band at the same time-"

"Don't even bother finishing your statement because I know exactly where this is going," I interrupt while I feel a tear running down my right cheek.

"Liz I'm so sorry," he whispers.

"Just go away," I mumble as I push past him and head up to my room.

I understand Niall's reasoning for breaking up with me but now is not the time to do it, especially for me. When I need him most he goes and breaks up with me. I look over to the other aide of the room to see Zayn standing in the doorway with an I told you so look on his face. He just shakes his head and leaves the room to go to his room I assume.

"Do you wanna be alone?" Liam asks, surprising me. I just shake my head no in response.

Liam hops into bed beside me and gives me one of his big teddy bear hugs. I begin crying into his chest, feeling heartbreak and pain. I want to take my anger out so badly but taking it out on Liam isn't gonna solve anything. I dash into the bathroom and pull out the razor blade that I've been saving for the occasion. Liam suddenly appears out of nowhere and tries to snatch it from my hand, but I fight him for it.

"Let go!" Liam demands.

"NO!!" I scream.

"Liz let go."

"Never."

"You can't keep doing this to yourself."

"I don't care. It helps me feel better-"

"Well how do you think it makes us feel when you sit there and cut yourself?" He asks, beginning to raise his voice, "you have to learn to control your temptation for cutting, especially if you're pregnant. Niall breaking up with you is no excuse to go back to cutting yourself. You are much better off without him anyway. You deserve better. He never made you feel special like a princess."

"Thank you Liam," I whisper as I wipe my tears away and put the blade back in a safe place.

"Did you tell Louis?" Liam asks.

"I thought I did. But then I found out that Harry was wearing the Louis mask. It turns out that the mask is his."

"Why did he get it made?"

"No idea. I'm sure that the man that made the mask never even met Louis. He probably just made it to sell to the fans so they can dress up as Louis. I mean, why would Louis want a mask of his face made?" I tell him.

"So everyone can be just like him because he thinks that he's so perfect," Liam mumbles, "tell Louis. He's the father he deserves to know."

"You're right," I whisper.

"Of course I am. I know I am. He's out on the back deck having a beer."

"Thanks. For everything," I mumble as I head outside to tell Louis.

I open the back door to be greeted by Louis laying down on a lawn chair tanning. He has a cooler full of beer and his iPod playing on the side table. I shut the door causing Louis to remove his sunglasses to see me standing in front of his chair.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask, causing Louis to shut off his music.

"Sure. What's up?" He asks as he signals for me to take a seat. I sit down in the chair that is the closest to where Louis is sitting.

"Louis........I don't really know how to say this so I'm just gonna spit it out..........I'm pregnant," I blurt.

After Louis takes a minute to absorb the information that he just received, he suddenly jumps up from his chair and leans on the edge of the deck, definitely caught off balance by the news. I walk over to him to see the wind blowing in his hair, making him look even more sexy, if that's even possible.

"There's no way. We used protection!"

"Well, the condom must've broke. I never had sex with anyone else but you-"

"There's no way I'm the dad," Louis shakes his head.

"Well, you are," I whisper.

"You have to get rid of that baby. You need to get an abortion-"

"Louis!" I say, stunned about the way he's handling this.

"Eleanor will KILL me if she finds out I got you pregnant, literally. She'd kick my ass to the curb and dump me in a second-"

"That's exactly what the guys and I want!" I yell.

"And how do you know the guys don't like Eleanor?" Louis asks.

"Because Harry called her a snob at the restaurant," I tell him.

"When the time comes along when you're ready to get an abortion, you're getting one. There's no doubt in my mind that it would be best for everyone if you did that."

"Best for everyone? Or best for you?" I snap, hurt by his words.

Not even bothering to finish our argument, I decide to head inside. I'm not getting an abortion. I don't care what Louis says, he's not in charge of me. He just wants me to get an abortion because he doesn't want me to get in trouble with Eleanor. And I bet he doesn't want me to tell her that I'm pregnant and that it's his child either. I don't care about Louis. I'm doing what's best for this baby and that's final. If I want an abortion, then I'll get one. But not because Louis wants one, I'll only get one if I want one, and I don't want one right now.

All I can say is Eleanor definitely isn't going anywhere anytime soon and any chance Louis and I have of being a couple is long gone. I'm done dealing with him and all his shit. I deserve better......

And I'm gonna get that better.......

One way or another......

I'm gonna get it. No matter what it takes.........