Chapter 23-Odd Discoveries and Annoying Roommates

"We're home!!" Niall shouts as the five of them walk through the front door, clearly drunk.

"Oh, hey," Liam yawns, "how was it?"

"Awesome," Louis states, "you should've stayed Liam."

"Did you guys get mobbed?" I ask.

"No, but we met really hot girls who totally wanted us to bang them," Zayn replies, causing me to roll my eyes. These guys must be desperate for sex if they're willing to bang a complete and total stranger.

"You guys have fun?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, we just chilled and watched movies," I answer.

"You guys didn't have too much fun right?" Niall smirks.

"You're such a perve," I giggle as I playfully attack him.

"Well," Eleanor clears her throat, "I'm going to bed."

"I'll join you," Louis adds, causing me to roll my eyes, knowing exactly what his intentions are.

"Does the tour have to start tomorrow?" I whine.

"I doubt it will, especially if Louis' upstairs getting some right now," Harry mumbles as he sits next to me, "how are you feeling?"

"Cranky," I mutter, "and my stomach hurts."

"Perfectly normal," Liam replies as he rubs my lower abdomen.

"How much longer until you're due?" Niall asks, seeming to be sober now.

"Ummm, about 19 more weeks. I'm near the end of my second trimester. Only eight more weeks until I'm in the final trimester."

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that that's a long time from now," Harry says.

"Yeah, pretty much," I tell him, "I'm just so nervous."

"Do you know the gender?" Liam asks.

"No. I don't wanna find out though until he/she is born. I want it to be a surprise," I whisper, "Liam, are you sure you're OK with being the father to Louis' child? Isn't it a little awkward being the father to your best friend's child?"

"It's fine. If it means that you and I have a little bundle of joy, then it's worth it," he smiles.

"But don't you wanna say that he/she is your child, not Louis' child-"

"Liz, I said it's fine-"

"Wait, LOUIS is the father?!?!" Zayn and Niall shout.

"You guys didn't know?" I ask.

"Wait, when you said you were gonna get rid of Eleanor-" Zayn begins.

"She slept with Louis as her way of trying to get rid of Eleanor. It backfired with her getting pregnant. Louis knows. He wants her to get an abortion but she doesn't want one. Eleanor doesn't know that Louis' the father though," Liam quickly explains.

"You still haven't told her?" Harry asks.

"I don't know how to tell her. What am I gonna say? "Hey, I slept with your boyfriend and now he's the father of my child"?" I snap.

"I want it to be a boy," Niall pipes up randomly.

"Do you really want a miniature version of Louis running around the house?" I laugh, causing the other boys to chuckle, "I mean just imagine it."

"I'll pass, thanks," Niall chuckles.

I slowly stand up off the couch and make my way over to the stairs to head to bed. I manage to get up the stairs no problem, but then I suddenly become dizzy. I clutch the railing and pray that I'm gonna be fine. I begin to get a queasy feeling in my stomach and then my stomach suddenly feels weird.

"Hey, you OK?" Zayn asks after he pulls his shirt over his head.

"I just....feel.......weird. Like, nothing I've ever felt before," I answer.

Zayn places his hand on my stomach and then quickly pulls it away.

"Everything OK?" I ask.

"It......moved," Zayn manages to say, "hey guys, get up here!"

Hearing Zayn's request, within seconds Harry, Niall, and Liam all appear at my side, ready to help.

"What's the matter?" Niall asks.

"Feel her stomach," Zayn instructs.

Feeling their warm hands on my cold stomach gives me an odd, warm tingling feeling inside me. Harry pulls his hand away first, followed by the others.

"The baby's kicking," Liam smiles.

"Liam Payne, are you crying?" I giggle.

"What? No, I j-just have something in my eye," he lies.

"You are!" I smile, "you're really anxious and excited for this baby to come aren't you?"

"Yeah," he sighs, "do you think we're gonna be good parents?"

"Yeah, but no worries. If we suck we have four other guys and their girlfriend help us," I tell him.

"Ohhhhh Louiiissss!!!!" I hear Eleanor moan obnoxiously.

Hearing the noises coming from Eleanor's bedroom causes the five of us to burst out into laughter.

"By the sounds of it, I guarantee you that she'll be pregnant by tomorrow, " I manage to say through all my laughing.

"At least if she gets pregnant the tour will be delayed, which means we'll be able to spend more time together," Liam tells me.

"You're not coming on tour with us?" Harry asks.

"I can't. Flying's not good for the baby and I bet I would get sick during long car rides," I reply.

"I really want this tour postponed," Liam mutters.

"I really agree with you," Niall chimes in.

"LOUUUIIIISSSSS!!!!" Eleanor moans.

"Alright I'm going to bed. Hearing the sound of them having sex is really irritating and disturbing knowing that the only thing that's separating them from my eyes is a door," Zayn grumbles as he shuts his door.

"I'm with you," Niall joins as he enters his room.

"I'm exhausted," Harry yawns.

"I'm not. I probably won't be able to sleep anyway," I say.

"Well you should at least savior your sleep while it lasts," Liam mumbles.

"Why must babies make me fat?" I moan, causing Liam to laugh, "it's not funny! You think I'm fat don't you?"

"I didn't say that," Liam says, suddenly getting defensive.

"But you're thinking it-"

"W-well I mean, you are bigger-"

"Thanks," I mutter, feeling insulted.

"Liz. C'mon Liz don't be like that. I didn't mean it," Liam calls as I slam the door in his face.

"Don't take it too personal man. She's just extremely hormonal right now. She probably doesn't mean half the things she says or does," I hear Harry tell Liam.

I hate being pregnant........

I'm acting like a complete and total bitch to everyone I love and it's beginning to screw up every relationship I have.......

I just hope this baby and this tour doesn't wreck my relationship with Liam..........